CHL, where did it go?

I think 140-52 range ,doubt he grew enough for 171.Who are the better Freshman coming in to the Schools in the CHL.I think Mariemont has some good freshman and Reading has a couple .

I think 140-52 range ,doubt he grew enough for 171.Who are the better Freshman coming in to the Schools in the CHL.I think Mariemont has some good freshman and Reading has a couple .

Mariemont JR High won the CHL last year. A few of them, even though young, should have a good year. I know Madiera has a pretty tough freshman; not sure on the name. Finneytown has another Cummings.

Carpenter is a senior. Perhaps the most notable rivalry with Carpenter was Joe Bruer from Deer Park and Tyler Kelly at Reading. I'm sure there are others but Bruer/Carpenter seemed to spark the most discussion. Bruer has graduated and Tyler Kelly is a senior.

Carpenter is a senior. Perhaps the most notable rivalry with Carpenter was Joe Bruer from Deer Park and Tyler Kelly at Reading. I'm sure there are others but Bruer/Carpenter seemed to spark the most discussion. Bruer has graduated and Tyler Kelly is a senior.

I wouldn't call Kelly a notable rival of Carpenter.

103- Don't know.
112- Ibarra (So./Madeira)
119- Myers (So./Reading)
125- Any suggestions?
130- Godines/Kelly again? Both Seniors (Mad/Read)
135- Carpenter/Kelly/Tecco if they go here, if no Carpenter I have Tecco. All Seniors (Mad/Read/Marie)
140- Carpenter/Tecco... Carpenter on top if he goes here

Someone finish it off..

103- Don't know.
112- Ibarra (So./Madeira)
119- Myers (So./Reading)
125- Any suggestions?
130- Godines/Kelly again? Both Seniors (Mad/Read)
135- Carpenter/Kelly/Tecco if they go here, if no Carpenter I have Tecco. All Seniors (Mad/Read/Marie)
140- Carpenter/Tecco... Carpenter on top if he goes here

Someone finish it off..
There is no way Godiness and Kelly make the cut to 130.
Tecco is a Junior

103 ?
112 M. Johnson (Reading)
119 J. Harrison (Reading)
125 S. Myers (Reading)
130 T. Henderson (Mariemont)
135 J. Tecco (Mariemont)
140 Carpenter/Kelly/Godiness Carp. win if here
145 Carpenter/Kelly/Godiness Carp wins if here

There is no way Godiness and Kelly make the cut to 130.
Tecco is a Junior

103 ?
112 M. Johnson (Reading)
119 J. Harrison (Reading)
125 S. Myers (Reading)
130 T. Henderson (Mariemont)
135 J. Tecco (Mariemont)
140 Carpenter/Kelly/Godiness Carp. win if here
145 Carpenter/Kelly/Godiness Carp wins if here

Godines good make the cut for sure, Kelly maybe not. Tecco is a Junior my mistake but Harrison graduated last year. Ibarra v. Johnson will be interesting this year if they each stick it out at 112.

Godines good make the cut for sure, Kelly maybe not. Tecco is a Junior my mistake but Harrison graduated last year. Ibarra v. Johnson will be interesting this year if they each stick it out at 112.

Thought he was a Senior. At 119 then I can see Manzler (Mad) and S. Johnson (Read)

I have Myers (Reading) at 119, with Manzler (Madeira) behind him. 125 is really the question here.. I'm lost at that weight class.

would be an absolute shame for the meyers boy to be inelegible.
dad really screwing the boy up by not letting him be
i hope its not true.
something is going on though with springboro opening the job up this late in the game

Stephan and Austin are two good kids and friendly individuals. They just go out there and wrestle and it really would be hurting the sport of wrestling, more the CHL, if a stud like Stephan was ineligible because of LCast.

i wouldnt say it would hurt the sport of wrestling..
wrestling was around before the meyers and will go on just fine with or without them.
it would be sad for boys that have worked hard to not get thier chance to shine

however, parents should be controlled from negatively influencing their kids whether it is intentional or not

going from reading to springboro to moeller back to springboro and back to reading is not good for kids in a years time. period.

that kind of thing should not be allowed or tolerated and should be addressed by the ohsaa and or reading

If the rumor is true, I highly doubt that Stephan will sit out a year. Just as they moved from Springboro to Reading, they will move to another school, in or out of the state of Ohio, where Stephan can wrestle.