CHL Basketball 22-23

To any IH fans. Is there sickness going around the team, as I saw that they were without a starter at Wyoming and their forward #2 wasn't on the bench last night vs. the "Jackets". This is the time of the year when kids get worn down and become susceptible to illness.

I know there is a bad sinus (picture migraine that lasts a week!) and respiratory bug going around Madeira now…and we share a shopping district 🤣

friday slate of game

MM vs IH - IH coming off loss to taylor. They really need a big game to stay with an outside shot in the league IH by 5

FT vs Madeira- FT has been playing TOUGH lately. FT already play Madeira tough last game (lost by 6) ill take Madeira by 5

DP vs Taylor- taylor by 10

Reading vs Wyoming- Wyoming best team in the league , reading coming off close game to Madeira. Wyoming by 10

A little worried about my Stangs…3 point win at MM, 2 point win at Reading…5 starters playing big minutes all season…could be fatigue setting in? No game on Tuesday so 6 days off before the trip for the brawl at IH

friday slate of game

MM vs IH - IH coming off loss to taylor. They really need a big game to stay with an outside shot in the league IH by 5

FT vs Madeira- FT has been playing TOUGH lately. FT already play Madeira tough last game (lost by 6) ill take Madeira by 5

DP vs Taylor- taylor by 10

Reading vs Wyoming- Wyoming best team in the league , reading coming off close game to Madeira. Wyoming by 10
I like IH by 5
I think Finneytown knocks off Madeira in a close one
Taylor beats DP by 15
Wyoming beats Reading by 15

Mariemont at IH tonight. I think Indian Hill runs away with it, they finally figured out their starting line up and have too much size for Stewart and the rest of Mariemont to beat them.
Wyoming and their young guys beat Reading with ease.
Taylor definitely beats DP.
Madeira/ Finneytown should be close, but I think Madeira wins that one too. They are capable of beating any CHL team when Cravaak plays well.

How close MM keeps it IMO comes down to Stewart
FT/Madeira IMO is the game of the week. Madeira needs a W to keep pace with the Wyoming "freshmen" cowboys FT going to be looking to play spoiler!

Wyoming up 15 on reading late.

Don't see the score but MM AD posted chicken dinner on Twitter. So I assume MM over IH.

That's back to back league losses for IH

Wyoming looks real good and plays lots of young players. Madeira tough and we’ll coached. Next matchup should be a great game. Indian Hill playing for next year. Thank goodness IH went to Florida to beat terrible teams or they would be 6-9 now, no good wins yet. Taylor playing tough with a good win this week. MM down but plays hard. Deer Park needs to recruit again to win. Reading disappointing. Finneytown plays hard but program needs help.
COY. Rooks or Rookwell both doing a great job this year.

Surprised that Mariemont beat Indian Hill, good win for a scrappy team, Coach Caldwell is coaching his butt off. Really thought Finneytown would knock off Madeira, good win for the Mustangs. Indian Hill has lost four out of their last five and have Madeira and Wyoming next, is the Ricardo Hill honeymoon officially over?

Wyoming and Madeira both lose out of league games tonight
Oakwood is pretty good! Maxwell is a stud !

Wasn't surprised by that outcome. Was surprised by Goshen getting by Madeira. Goshen isn't horrible, curious to see what kinda #'s cravaack put up.

Regular season winding down lots of league and non league matchups this week....

DP vs Felicity Franklin - know nothing about FF but they win by 10

IH vs Wyoming- Wyoming freshmen team too much for the braves. Wyoming by 8

MM vs StX - another game makes me curious why they play X by 15

Taylor vs NR - Taylor playing good of late. NR beat massie by 3 who Taylor just beat by 15.... I know it's hard to gauge off that but Taylor by 5

Friday all league matchups

Madeira vs IH - IH slide continues cravaack big game. Madeira by 8

Dp vs MM - MM by 20 Stewart w/25

FT vs Reading - FT plays everyone tough already beat them earlier this year. FT by 10

Taylor vs Wyoming- I'm biased Wyoming has to lose 1 CHL game right? Taylor by 3

Surprised that Mariemont beat Indian Hill, good win for a scrappy team, Coach Caldwell is coaching his butt off. Really thought Finneytown would knock off Madeira, good win for the Mustangs. Indian Hill has lost four out of their last five and have Madeira and Wyoming next, is the Ricardo Hill honeymoon officially over?
Not sure about the honeymoon, but mental and physical toughness seem to be lacking, which knowing that staff is probably driving them crazy. Led MM 25-12 I believe at the half and then only scored 12 points themselves the 2nd half. I'm told the scrappy MM kids just out toughed IH down the stretch. Any word on when #2 Vigran will be back for IH, they definitely miss his presence.

Friday all league matchups

Madeira vs IH - IH slide continues cravaack big game. Madeira by 8

Dp vs MM - MM by 20 Stewart w/25

FT vs Reading - FT plays everyone tough already beat them earlier this year. FT by 10

Taylor vs Wyoming- I'm biased Wyoming has to lose 1 CHL game right? Taylor by 3

Wyoming has a brutal end to the regular season.

@ IH
@ Taylor
@ Roger Bacon
@ Mariemont
@ Finneytown
Madeira

Wouldn't be surprised if they lost at least 2 league games out of that bunch.

On a another note, Finneytown is 0-4 in CHL road games so far this season. I expect the Reading game to be a close one.

Not sure about the honeymoon, but mental and physical toughness seem to be lacking, which knowing that staff is probably driving them crazy. Led MM 25-12 I believe at the half and then only scored 12 points themselves the 2nd half. I'm told the scrappy MM kids just out toughed IH down the stretch. Any word on when #2 Vigran will be back for IH, they definitely miss his presence.
Thats a fair assessment also they gotta make free throws. They only scored 3 points in 3rd quarter (all from the stripe) while MM was eating at the lead. They went to the line 4 or 5 times. To only score 3 out of a possible 8 or 10 points is abysmal and clearly cost them the game. Podojil scored like 2 points which came late in the 3rd early in the 4th, he wasn't taking shots. It was frustrating to watch, and MM looked a lot more aggressive, its like IH was tight the second half. We shall see what this week beholds

I am headed to IH tomorrow for the Wyoming game…I think it will a good one! Nice not having a dog in the fight…I can go to any game and just be a fan of the game 😎
I'll be interested to see if Grayson for Wyoming plays tomorrow. He's been injured the last few games and hasn't been able to play.

the youth movement was on vs DP for the jackets. the entire 4th qtr was all young dudes

Bessler (soph) scored 8
wentz (fresh) scored 5
Henline (soph) scored 3 (henline's minutes have increased since he came back from being injured)

Love seeing these young dudes for the jackets get in and make an impact.

it was 50-28 starting the 4th qtr so I think Holland saw it as an opportunity to sit some guys and get these dudes some minutes!