CHL Basketball 2020-21

After the BS theyve pulled, their AD should have the cojanes to make them play their game against Taft.
Take the medicine for the scam they've run under Gentry.
They managed to get through this season without really getting any payback

It's not the kids' fault. The AD and administration should go play Taft themselves.

Well, Milton-Union, my alma mater, got blasted by then last year. We had a good team too. That Deer Park team was like an all-star team.

Taylor loses to Monroe 50-49. Damn, I was hoping for more postseason success out of this team. Disappointing end after a really encouraging regular season.

Last edited:
Taylor loses to Monroe 50-49. Damn, I was hoping for more postseason success out of this team. Disappointing end after a really encouraging regular season.
Monroe had just beat Wyoming by 3 earlier this month. Def was hoping for a better outcome. looks like all the Offense went through Harry and Danny. Zievrink and swiegard only had a combined 6 pts. I am happy where Taylor is for the next few years. next year IMO they could be even better than this year. 16-6 is nothing to hang their heads on!

CHL finally got a win last night.

I believe the last 3 teams to play lace them up tonight and tommorrow(2 of which being Wyoming and Indian Hill).

I would make a friendly wager this one goes down to the wire

IH survives two 3 attempts in the final 10 seconds to win 48-46!

Can't remember last time CHL had 3 teams in district finals!

How about Mariemont down 23 towards end of 3rd quarter having the biggest margin of victory of the three schools!

Last district title for both Wyoming and Indian Hill may have been in 1998 when IH beat Wyoming in regionals on the way to the state finals. One more win by each team sets up a regional semi rematch.

Mariemont’s last district championship may have been in the early 90’s.

(May need to be corrected here.)

Great to see CHL teams winning in the playoffs.

Especially impressed by Mariemont who lost their two top scorers from last year to injury. Trubisky, Stewart, and Borgerding really stepped up for them this year. They now get to face the #9 seed Versailles, who just beat the #2 seed Shawnee. Can't say I know anything about those teams though.

Great to see CHL teams winning in the playoffs.

Especially impressed by Mariemont who lost their two top scorers from last year to injury. Trubisky, Stewart, and Borgerding really stepped up for them this year. They now get to face the #9 seed Versailles, who just beat the #2 seed Shawnee. Can't say I know anything about those teams though.

Very impressive run by Mariemont. With Versailles, you have to treat them like a GCL team in that they are considerably better than their record. They have been deep in tournament many times. I suspect both teams will be very prepared.

Very impressive run by Mariemont. With Versailles, you have to treat them like a GCL team in that they are considerably better than their record. They have been deep in tournament many times. I suspect both teams will be very prepared.

Wasn't Versailles was a 1 or 2 seed a few years ago when Madeira knocked them out? I don't think they will be taking the CHL lightly this time. After a bad opening weekend for the CHL, it's very impressive how Mariemont, Wyoming, and IH have picked it up.

Last edited: