CHL baseball 2021

93 red ls

No baseball in 2020 will do my best for a "preview"

4x returning CHL champs Taylor

Taylor- Return Junior Seth Keith who hit .338 as a freshmen. Johnny Kearns who hit .309 as a freshmen. Both will have plenty of time on the mound as well. Keep a lookout for the name Max Atkinson Junior Catcher hit .255 as a freshmen
(these 3 were freshmen and started on Taylors 2019 Varsity team)

Indian Hill- return Senior Luke Hammond hit .375 as a freshmen. Zack Osterhues senior who hit .323 as a freshmen. Hammond was 1-1 on the mound as a sophomore

Wyoming- (probably return the strongest class IMO and my favorite to win the league)
Return Senior Brennan Pagan who hit .477 as a sophomore. Senior Elijah Dennis who hit .414 as a sophomore. Junior Drew Mouch who hit .367. senior Aidan Dunehew who hit .356 as a sophomore. I HATED not getting to see Stickney pitch his senior year kid was LEGIT!

Reading- return senior Donald Furniss who hit .317 as a sophomore. Louie Hess returns as a senior who hit .316 as a sophomore. Junior Cameron Ellis hit .306 as a freshmen

Madeira- return senior Alex Krikorian who hit .400 as a sophomore. Dylan Thatcher a Junior hit .330 as a freshmen.

Mariemont- return senior Andrew Glassmeyer who hit .338 and won 3 games on the mound.

Deer Park-Return senior Marshall French who hit .362 as a sophomore.

My guess for the League is a Follows

1- Wyoming
2-Indian Hill
3-Taylor
4-Mariemont
5-Madeira
6-reading
7-deer park
8-finneytown

POY Pagan- Wyoming

93 red ls

NO one has played a league game yet BUT

Deer park has started the season 3-0
2 wins vs st bernard (out scored them 28-1) freshmen Jayce Parsons threw a 5 inning complete game no hitter in their opening game and recorded every out via K. thats pretty impressive.

Indian Hill has played a pretty tough schedule out of the gate facing Dropping games to LaSalle, monroe and CHCA.

Taylor is 2-2
dropped a close on to Batavia 4-3. Mark snowden hit 2 hr's in yesterdays game vs landmark.

Wyoming and reading are both 1-0

Looks like Finneytown has cancelled the game vs norwood tomorrow and that was the only NON league game they had on the schedule?

cpagan42

NO one has played a league game yet BUT

Deer park has started the season 3-0
2 wins vs st bernard (out scored them 28-1) freshmen Jayce Parsons threw a 5 inning complete game no hitter in their opening game and recorded every out via K. thats pretty impressive.

Indian Hill has played a pretty tough schedule out of the gate facing Dropping games to LaSalle, monroe and CHCA.

Taylor is 2-2
dropped a close on to Batavia 4-3. Mark snowden hit 2 hr's in yesterdays game vs landmark.

Wyoming and reading are both 1-0

Looks like Finneytown has cancelled the game vs norwood tomorrow and that was the only NON league game they had on the schedule?
i think reading is 1-0-1. they tied the cinci trailblazers, homeschooled kids. wyo's game against the trailblazers was snowed out today.