Chicago bulls 96 cleveland cavs 83 embarassment again

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian1227

Horrible coaching , iso ball, horrible shooting, wont win title , will lose in east, no ball movement.

I am sure Coach James will figure it out, but he will have to wait because his first trade for Love was a bust and is trying to look for a team who doesn't need the players to play defense.
Coach Blatt is now smoking a cigar and drinking some champagne.

Love defense is horrible, so is kyrie, they could lose in the east.

I agree, but it does not matter who wins the East as long as the warriors or spurs come out of the west. Too bad Wiggins is not playing with the Cavs, but Lebron thought Love was a better choice. I have seen alot of Bulls games and this just happened to be one of the days the played better team defense and rose drove more to the hoop. The bulls are too inconsistent at this point to win more than one round in the playoffs. If the Bulls are healthy for the playoffs and rose can play aggressive in a whole series, than maybe they can compete with Cavs. Warriors are fun to watch to play team offense and team defense and they like to play with each other. The spurs are just as good and have the best coach in the league.

Almost no one remembers Mother's Day when Blatt almost cost the Cavs a chance to get the the ECF last year when he tried calling a TO with little time left with no TO's remaining. Down 3-1 I am not sure they rebound vs the Bulls.

Game wasn't pretty but the FT shooting is what really did in the Cavs tonight, 1/10 at one point from the "Charity Stripe". That is unacceptable yet I doubt anything like that will happen the rest of the year.

To much iso ball , cavs cant beat good teams, they are not good.Bulls to finals .Rotations were horrible, lue dont have a clue.

The sky is falling!!The sky is falling!!

40 games left, ChickenLittle1227. 40 games, then 12 wins worth of EC playoffs to figure it out.

Cav's win 4 in a row and just blew out San Antonio ....Lue Ball is rolling as Cav's are scoring at will. David Who???? Cav's will win the East going away.....

Last saturday seems like a month ago. They made the Spurs look OLD and slow last night. Love actually getting INVOLVED in the offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.