CHANGE IN DATE FOR JV TOURNAMENT, 12/30/21

CHANGE IN DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are looking for interested teams for a JV tournament December 30th, 2021. Please contact Matt Dominique at mdominique@bryanschools.net if you are interested. We are just beginning to put the tournament together so we are wide open to anyone that is interested in coming.

Last edited:

Is there any interest at all in this tournament? We used to run a very big JV tournament and would like to try and get back to that. I know that numbers drive a lot of this. If you do not have enough to fill a full JV team we are ok with sending what you have. We will have a price for a full team and also a price for individuals. Please let me know if there is any interest at all. You can contact me at mdominique@bryanschools.net or you can contact our athletic director, Chad Savage, at csavage@bryanschools.net.

Currently the following teams have said they are interested in attending the tournament. If there are other teams out there that are interested get in contact with Matt Dominique (mdominique@bryanschools.net) or Chad Savage (csavage@bryanschools.net).
Tinora
Napoleon
Defiance
Archbold
Evergreen
Montpelier
Fairview
Hicksville
Liberty Center
Bowling Green
Lima Shawnee

I have emails out to 20 other teams. We are looking to make this a full event for JV wrestlers.