18. Kentucky
19. NC State
20. Minnesota
21. Wisconsin
22. Iowa
23. Fresno State
24. San Diego State
25. Pittsburgh

Doesn’t matter. Ohio State jumps Oregon if they beat the #3 and #7 teams. Notice they put 5-3 Wisconsin in the Top 25. Hoping to setup up a ranked season finale with Minnesota and put a ranked opponent in the Big 10 CG.

Doesn’t seem like they have much confidence in Oklahoma and probably expect them to lose to either Iowa State, Baylor, or OK State. But they gave them a route to move up putting Baylor and Oklahoma State just outside the Top 10.

UC needs Notre Dame to win out and Houston to be 11-1 going into the conference championship game.

I think things could get really messy. IMO, UGA is a lock even with a loss in the SEC Title game. Bama & Oklahoma are in if they win out. Keep in mind OU still has Baylor & Ok St, so there’s 2 opportunities to get quality wins. Right now, their best win is over 4-4 Texas, so being at 8 isn’t unreasonable.

Now here’s where things will get tricky:

Oregon wins out, they should be in. Their win over OSU will trump any remaining Win OSU can rack up.

If Oregon loses, then I think OSU is next in line, assuming they win out.

UC needs both Oregon & OSU to lose & ND to win out.

Wake Forest gets in if all 3 lose. I think the committee will be forced to take an unbeaten P5 over any 1 loss team other than Bama & UGA

I don’t think so. Even if OSU deserves it, the Committee will want to finally put the P12 in.
Why? The Pac 12 is as bad as the ACC. At least the past few years the ACC has had Clemson. Both the ACC and the Pac 12 on the whole are closer to the Mountain West and American than they are the Big 10 and SEC.

if Ohio St runs the table, beating ranked Purdue, Michigan St, Michigan and either Wisconsin or Iowa then will absolutely, 100% get in over Oregon.

Oregon would have the head-to-head win, plus two wins over Utah, but will that keep Utah in the CFP rankings since they would then have 5 losses?

Why? The Pac 12 is as bad as the ACC. At least the past few years the ACC has had Clemson. Both the ACC and the Pac 12 on the whole are closer to the Mountain West and American than they are the Big 10 and SEC.

if Ohio St runs the table, beating ranked Purdue, Michigan St, Michigan and either Wisconsin or Iowa then will absolutely, 100% get in over Oregon.

Oregon would have the head-to-head win, plus two wins over Utah, but will that keep Utah in the CFP rankings since they would then have 5 losses?
Bc the Pac 12 is going to throw a b**ch fit. It’s all about Conference politics. I’m not saying I agree with it, but I do believe that’s the reality if the situation.

Don't see any SEC team getting in except for UGA this year after they run the table unless there's total chaos. Alabama will lose at least twice including the SEC championship assuming they get there.

As it's set up, if these teams were to win out IMO Oregon, Ohio State and UC would finish 2, 3, and 4 barring Oklahoma winning out in very impressive fashion and flipping the playoff selection committee's current impression of them. The order Oregon and Ohio State are ranked in does not matter because they will play each other in one of the semifinals if they win out barring Oklahoma looking extremely impressive these next few weeks.

Bc the Pac 12 is going to throw a b**ch fit. It’s all about Conference politics. I’m not saying I agree with it, but I do believe that’s the reality if the situation.
There's zero argument for Oregon over Ohio St other than the result from September. If both run the table, Ohio St has a CLEAR resume' advantage.

There's zero argument for Oregon over Ohio St other than the result from September. If both run the table, Ohio St has a CLEAR resume' advantage.
Again, you’re preaching to the choir. I’m just telling you, the P12 is going to throw a fit since they’ve not been in the playoffs since UW in ‘16.

Don't see any SEC team getting in except for UGA this year after they run the table unless there's total chaos. Alabama will lose at least twice including the SEC championship assuming they get there.

As it's set up, if these teams were to win out IMO Oregon, Ohio State and UC would finish 2, 3, and 4 barring Oklahoma winning out in very impressive fashion and flipping the playoff selection committee's current impression of them. The order Oregon and Ohio State are ranked in does not matter because they will play each other in one of the semifinals if they win out barring Oklahoma looking extremely impressive these next few weeks.
If Oklahoma goes unbeaten, they’re getting in, even if it’s not impressive. Wins over Baylor & Ok St will be enough for them to leap a 1 loss team.

Again, you’re preaching to the choir. I’m just telling you, the P12 is going to throw a fit since they’ve not been in the playoffs since UW in ‘16.
The Big 10 Champ trumps the Pac 12 Champ. They can throw a fit all they want, it doesn't change the perception of the conferences. If one of them loses, which I think both have the potential to, then it's a moot point anyways.

I think if OK loses, they’re out. The Committee clearly isn’t impressed with them up to this point.
If they beat Baylor and Iowa St big, lose a close one to Oklahoma St, then beat the Cowboys a week later there's a path for them in my opinion.

Scenario:
Georgia wins out
Bama loses to Auburn or Georgia
Oregon loses to Utah
Ohio St wins out
Cincinnati wins out
Oklahoma has the above scenario

You have Oklahoma out? Who's the 4th team then?

1-loss OK gets in over a 2-loss Oregon. Probably not 2-loss Alabama. They’d need Bama to lose to Auburn and Georgia. Or UC to lose

If they beat Baylor and Iowa St big, lose a close one to Oklahoma St, then beat the Cowboys a week later there's a path for them in my opinion.

Scenario:
Georgia wins out
Oregon loses to Utah
Ohio St wins out
Cincinnati wins out

I think that’s a scenario where UC can get in.

Scenario:
Georgia wins out
Oregon loses to Utah
Ohio St wins out
Cincinnati wins out

Bama or Notre Dame.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Notre Dame is going to be lurking there with one loss if there's some chaos. They aren't losing again if they win this week.

Texas A&M and Notre Dame are the two teams everyone is sleeping on. If chaos ensues, both could be worthy representatives in the CFP, in spite of Omar’s self-loathing ways.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Even Georgia who has been dominant defensively does not fit the profile at all of who typically wins the playoff with their QB play. I expect them to win it at the end based on the eye test, but they are in trouble if someone can get them into a stressed situation where the QB has to legitimately make plays or they have to play from behind by a score or two. 6/7 playoff champs have been teams that scored (and often needed to score) 35-40+ points in both games. They aren't that type of team.

I think that’s a scenario where UC can get in.
I agree, but that's only 3 teams then.
Georgia
Ohio St
Cincinnati
And ? Would have to be 1-loss Oklahoma.

Conference Champ, 1-loss Oklahoma is getting in over 2-loss non-conference Champ Alabama, or Conference Champ 2-loss Oregon.