Central District All Star Meet

TCSoup

Could someone in the know post the results from the CDASM from last night?

Boys and Girls Results if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Soup

Dayton used to have one but I haven’t seen anything since my boy was a sophomore, but with Covid it probably got cancelled last year.

I have no knowledge, but I know Id be happy to see Ohio Mat Media in on this somehow. As opposed to say streaming through NFHS network.

Saturday November 19th
Dublin Jerome HS
Split into 2 rounds:
-round 1 starts at 5pm and will feature the match ups of 2v2 and the 3v3.
- round 2 will feature our main event 1v1 for both guys and girls. These will be set up dual meet style where we keep a dual score. Rudis sponsored this by getting the 1v1 wrestlers singlets for the event.

For years this has been on a Saturday and sometime around 2002 or 2003 it moved to a Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Hopefully this brings a little excitement back to the event.

As for streaming, I'm not involved with that one. We've talked and that's the extent of my knowledge.

Three projected state champs from central district D1 not wrestling in this? Some schools just declined to send their kids or what?

Three projected state champs from central district D1 not wrestling in this? Some schools just declined to send their kids or what?
From what I heard, even if just one kid participates in a preseason All-Star meet, it counts as a scrimmage for the whole team.

From what I heard, even if just one kid participates in a preseason All-Star meet, it counts as a scrimmage for the whole team.
I think at one point it did. One of the coaches from the executive board contacted Tyler Brooks directly and has an email stating it does not.

I think it's a coach by coach basis as to why they don't participate. Some it's an extra weigh in, others it's time spent in the practice room. I don't know?

# 3 Ranked matches
1669079344884.png

# 2 Ranked matches
1669079616158.png

# 1 Ranked matches
1669079657053.png

Attachments

• 1669079484684.png
    1669079484684.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 64