Central Catholic league 2021

Joe Schmo

Thats Rich coming from the August State Champs , at least you will be in D4 next year where Little Brother belongs
Hahaha that’s what you got? Little bro? Might want to check that. 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021. 4 out of 5 years doesn’t sound like little brother to me. I know 2020 you guys were “finally” healthy. You guys are to predicable. You guys have had the best players in central Ohio (guys going to Michigan, Oklahoma, Cincinnati) and still can’t get it done. Not to mention the best coaching staff in the state right? Come on everyone knows but you guys. I know, “wait til next year unless we get hurt or the refs screw us”. I really do hate doing this (I used to really respect Desales) but a person can only listen to so many excuses for so long. Listen EVERY team has problems. The difference between other teams and Desales is the constant crying and the constant crap talking.
The true joke in this is that Hartley is considered "little brother" because well... the school is quite literally smaller :ROFLMAO: little brother gets some punches in from time to time.

Although the number of times recently you here "this is the year, the Hawks are loaded" is quite a lot.

TCSoup

Here's the one they hate , Every State Championship in D4 they Won that year they still lost the CCL to guess who?

TCSoup

This is true but just throwing it out that TC statement wasn’t 100% true?
and neither was your boys statements..... Go back through the thread and show me or Joe or any thread that someone blamed the Refs, Injuries, or generally made a excuse for actually losing a game. Pull up the Chardon / DeSales game thread from last year.
But go back to preseason D3 State predictions for D3 State Champs this year . I need a good laugh today.

Hawkcaulker9

and neither was your boys statements..... Go back through the thread and show me or Joe or any thread that someone blamed the Refs, Injuries, or generally made a excuse for actually losing a game. Pull up the Chardon / DeSales game thread from last year.
But go back to preseason D3 State predictions for D3 State Champs this year . I need a good laugh today.
Why all the angst? I just wanted to give you a little ribbing about 2010, knowing Hartley didn’t play DeSales.
No excuses needed or given. All great programs lose at some point and preseaon polls rarely pan out for the majority of teams. So hopefully next year maybe the CCL can come away with a D3 and a D4 trophy not just in August.

Joe Schmo

This looks like a post that looks like you are making excuses. No this was stating the facts right?
Far from an excuse, just a statement of fact and opinion. DeSales was without 4 starting O-Linemen(fact) and that I'd trade 4 starting O-Linemen for a QB anyday (opinion)

The game was decided by 7 and DeSales had chances. No excuses from me, it just sucks that the teams couldn't match up at full strength, from both sides.

TMEW

Call it whatever you want, but these statement is basically saying if we had our 4 linemen we would’ve won. Again live your life