Central Buckeye Conference 2022

i was never a fan of NE in the CBC at least from a personal prospective. I seen the Bellefontaine stands almost clear at a basketball game due to some of the parents from NE.
However, if not for NE what team would have uglier uniforms and colors than KR. Odd, they are the same school district.:ROFLMAO: Now, I'll get snow from the flakes....
Who was the NE coach that had been there for forever, can never remember his name? Whatever happened to him?

Nice video and honestly it would have been nice to see Fogan actually run into the endzone, lol. That is a neat thing. Is it a HS kid production? Curious to see the other videos that you have. Again, good stuff. (y)

BTW, I just learned what emojis are and will use them in the future, if I know what the hell some of them mean.:unsure:
I am not really sure if it is or isn't, You can follow the channel on Youtube. It is called Horvath productions and highlights every weeks game after. You should be able to find all of the 2022 games so far, even that lone loss against Coldwater :cry:

Once you get the hang of those emjois life will never be the same 🤣:banana:

Or how about the CBC just disintegrate lol! Here me out... With the SWBL talking about losing some teams and the possibility of expanding & Clinton Massie rumored wanting to leave SBAAC lets take a look at this...

Kenton Trail
Bellefontaine-Moves to Western Buckeye League or Ohio Capital Conference
London- New League
Jonathan Alder-Western Buckeye League or Ohio Capital Conference or Mid Ohio Athletic Conference
Tecumseh- Miami Valley League
Shawnee-New League
Kenton Ridge-New League

Mad River
Urbana-New League
North Union- Mid Ohio Athletic Conference
Graham-Three Rivers Conference or New League
Ben Logan-Three Rivers Conference
Indian Lake-Three Rivers Conference
Northwestern-Three Rivers Conference or Ohio Heritage Conference

New League- 7 teams
London
Shawnee
Kenton Ridge
Clinton-Massie
Wilmington
Urbana
Graham
Possibly take out some CBC schools replace with SWBL?!
No way the wbl takes any teams especially Jonathan alder way to far of a drive, the wbl likes having only 1 non conference game it’s much easier to schedule

Or how about the CBC just disintegrate lol! Here me out... With the SWBL talking about losing some teams and the possibility of expanding & Clinton Massie rumored wanting to leave SBAAC lets take a look at this...

Kenton Trail
London- New League
Jonathan Alder-Western Buckeye League or Ohio Capital Conference or Mid Ohio Athletic Conference
Shawnee-New League
Kenton Ridge-New League

Mad River
Urbana-New League

New League- 7 teams
London
Shawnee
Kenton Ridge
Clinton-Massie
Wilmington
Urbana
Graham
This is one of the worst ideas I’ve ever seen. Sorry.

Kenton Trail
London- New League
Shawnee-New League
Kenton Ridge-New League

Mad River
Urbana-New League

New League- 7 teams
London
Shawnee
Kenton Ridge
Clinton-Massie
Wilmington
Urbana
Graham
Just my opinion but Northwestern should have gone to the OHC on day one of its beginning.

Very true. Rarely a commentator but always reading. Wrestling guy, but watched some football in my days. Couple turnovers, win the line of scrimmage, INT or two,
and we got a game.

I’m a 95 grad from London. All this CBC talk got me thinking back. We were in the BAC in my day. Strong league. London, West Jeff, Alder, Court House, Licking Valley, Big Walnut, Olentangy,
Lakewood (baseball) Bexley (basketball) Madison Plains (basketball) Grandiview (basketball)

The state rankings were there between football, basketball, baseball but the state championships never happened. Still was was a strong league.

Before the BAC London was competing against Dublin and Hilliard and other D I schools in central Ohio.

London has moved around since then, and they’ve had their ups and downs since then, but this feels like a good fit from my perspective. Columbus didn’t seem like the right fit. CBC is more country, down home, feels right.

Love the commentary and daily reading, keep up the good conversations fellas.

Hard to believe this is week 10. There are many seniors out there that know this will be their last football game and many with another week but the commonality, this is it, the last regular season game and an end of a journey. Enjoy it, play hard and if you haven't already, take in the atmosphere. There is nothing else like it. You have sacrificed in the off seasons, two/three a days, struggled with pain and injuries, ups and downs, wins and losses and it boils down to this. I want to thank you young men for stepping up and doing what you do and providing us old guys the privilege to watch you under the lights.

To the juniors, you have one more year but dont let these seniors down. They know what is passing and you dont quit have the understanding yet and this is a special night for them...you will see soon enough. Your time is quickly approaching and I am sure if you talk to the seniors about tonight they will tell you it goes by too fast. Enjoy it and give your buddies a memorable send off.

To the Sophs and Frosh, you are the future of your program. Be loyal to it, work for it, sweat for it and dont let your past or present team mates down, they will be watching. Your day is coming. Work hard to be the best you can be.

To the coaches, WOW, you men are incredible to dedicate so much time to these young men. Your sacrifices are often overlooked by many but never by those you lead. No matter if you are 0-10 or 10-0, your dedication and time is not found in any other HS sport. You guys are making our future. So, congratulations on another successful year and thank you.

To the teams that make the post season, you have the support of the conference fans and we wish you well. Represent what some call a weak conference with pride, grit, hard hitting football and make believers out of doubters.

Great season and see y'all next year.

Haha yeah i'm pretty dumb.... What is your solution then? I don't want to hear keep it the same... Come up with an idea!
Your idea was good as anyone else's I've seen. I would love to see the CBC/OHC work together and create some type conference that will adjust every few years. Ex. NW needs to be in the OHC south ASAP. GV and NE need better competition. Just a thought.

Two league title games in Week 10. Not sure it can get bigger. Yes, it’s the CBC, the conference we’re discussing

There’s two groups that want change…..

random, unaffiliated posters on yappi

the schools fans that are getting their teeth in at a given time.

There’s two groups that want change…..

random, unaffiliated posters on yappi

the schools fans that are getting their teeth in at a given time.
or those of that have been around for awhile and saw what worked well. change isn’t always a bad thing and it should be welcomed when it will benefit communities on multiple levels.

Your idea was good as anyone else's I've seen. I would love to see the CBC/OHC work together and create some type conference that will adjust every few years. Ex. NW needs to be in the OHC south ASAP. GV and NE need better competition. Just a thought.
Almost no one from NW (speaking administratively) has ever had serious interest in the OHC. OHC South would be horrible from an all-sports perspective IMO. The only benefit is football. Basketball the OHC South is at least as good as and usually better than the CBC Mad River.

Almost no one from NW (speaking administratively) has ever had serious interest in the OHC. OHC South would be horrible from an all-sports perspective IMO. The only benefit is football. Basketball the OHC South is at least as good as and usually better than the CBC Mad River.
Greenon and Southeastern are the only schools in the OHC South that Northwestern has any history with, outside of maybe Greeneview a bit. it wouldn’t make sense for them at the moment. now, that’s not to say the Mad River division is any better for them.

Greenon and Southeastern are the only schools in the OHC South that Northwestern has any history with, outside of maybe Greeneview a bit. it wouldn’t make sense for them at the moment. now, that’s not to say the Mad River division is any better for them.
Combined (male + female) three grade OHSAA counts:

Greenon -- 371
Northwestern -- 363
Madison-Plains -- 298
Greeneview -- 287
Southeastern -- 154
Cedarville -- 139
Catholic Central -- 103

2-3x the size of the smallest three OHC South schools...size and demographic mix Greenon and Greeneview are the only schools in this group they have any business being in a league with. Everybody else they'd run over in every sport outside of football, basketball (boys and girls), and maybe volleyball.

Combined (male + female) three grade OHSAA counts:

Greenon -- 371
Northwestern -- 363
Madison-Plains -- 298
Greeneview -- 287
Southeastern -- 154
Cedarville -- 139
Catholic Central -- 103

2-3x the size of the smallest three OHC South schools...size and demographic mix Greenon and Greeneview are the only schools in this group they have any business being in a league with. Everybody else they'd run over in every sport outside of football, basketball (boys and girls), and maybe volleyball.
That would be a great addition to the South.

drive times from Northwestern to each school currently in the OHC south:

Madison Plains- 46 minutes
Greeneview- 44
Southeastern- 32
Cedarville- 30
Catholic Central- 21
Greenon- 20

Average in minutes: 32

drive times from Northwestern to each school currently in the CBC mad river:

North Union- 73 minutes
Ben Logan- 57
Indian Lake- 45
Urbana- 27
Graham- 18

Average in minutes: 44

here’s a fun one from a Northwestern perspective only- what would the closest 7 schools be of similar size (the ideal conference)

Greenon- 20 minutes
Graham- 18 minutes
Tecumseh- 16 minutes
Miami East- 23 minutes
Bethel- 21 minutes
Shawnee- 21 minutes
Kenton Ridge- 19 minutes

Average drive time in minutes: 19