Central Buckeye Conference 2020

Seems strange......that being said southern Ohio coaches typically don't fare well in NW Ohio....ask St. Marys. Western Brown was 2-8 and 4-6 under Evans.

Would be the high school equivalent of a Freddie Kitchens hire. That seem like a super faulty source. Haha.

Payton is a great coach, and I agree with you bobcat - would be hard to find someone who has won more. But I don't see him being a fit for Bellefontaine.

Aaron Peitsmeyer may be a name to watch. His father is probably the most revered coach in Bellefontaine history and he's been an assistant at Marysville for a long time. If he put his name in, I think Bellefontaine would be foolish to pass him up. He's young, experienced and essentially homegrown.

Payton is a great coach, and I agree with you bobcat - would be hard to find someone who has won more. But I don't see him being a fit for Bellefontaine.

Aaron Peitsmeyer may be a name to watch. His father is probably the most revered coach in Bellefontaine history and he's been an assistant at Marysville for a long time. If he put his name in, I think Bellefontaine would be foolish to pass him up. He's young, experienced and essentially homegrown.

I agree with you that he is probably not the best fit for Bellefontaine....the wins comment made no sense though as he made Triad competitive for sometime. Peitsmeyer would make sense especially being young and homegrown.

I heard he (Peitsmeyer) did not apply for the job - but "maybe interested in a role on the staff" --- not confirmed :)

I agree with you that he is probably not the best fit for Bellefontaine....the wins comment made no sense though as he made Triad competitive for sometime. Peitsmeyer would make sense especially being young and homegrown.

Printz coached the Cardinals with an 86-72 record in 15 seasons. He won two league titles (2003, 2013) and made the playoffs five times in football. I would say that's competitive but probaly not classify it as winning? 2 league titles in 15 years - slightly above .500 record? Not disparaging Coach Printz but not necessarily disagreeing with the poster ChampaignCountyFan and his comment either.

Printz is a good coach. but Bellefontaine is not a good place for him. maybe later on if another small school area job opened up or a MAC job, he would jump on it (he coached at Minster)

I heard he (Peitsmeyer) did not apply for the job - but "maybe interested in a role on the staff" --- not confirmed :)

If true, that's unfortunate. I think he's the perfect fit. My top choices would be either he or someone like Stokes or Forrest - and neither of those 2 are going anywhere. Bellefontaine needs a young, enthusiastic coach; but also someone with experience. Any of those 3 fit the mold.

I played against Mike Mauk. I hate teams that onside with the lead and go for 2 every PAT. He is a . Oh and someone who allows a qb to play after they put a fake deer in the middle of a road causing someone to get in a car wreck should not be around children.
Still the GOAT

Printz coached the Cardinals with an 86-72 record in 15 seasons. He won two league titles (2003, 2013) and made the playoffs five times in football. I would say that's competitive but probaly not classify it as winning? 2 league titles in 15 years - slightly above .500 record? Not disparaging Coach Printz but not necessarily disagreeing with the poster ChampaignCountyFan and his comment either.

I have no idea how triad is historically in football but know once he left they immediately went to the bottom of the league and struggled to even compete in games let alone win. If they made the playoffs regularly once every three years before he arrived as his avg was then I’d agree. If not I’d have to disagree.

I have no idea how triad is historically in football but know once he left they immediately went to the bottom of the league and struggled to even compete in games let alone win. If they made the playoffs regularly once every three years before he arrived as his avg was then I’d agree. If not I’d have to disagree.

I think Printz probably will go back to being an assistant/line coach somewhere. Being a head coach is a grind...much easier being an assistant, especially at this point in his career.