Centerville vs Mentor (Cupps vs Chicone)

How is Chicone a d1 commit when I don't think he could play at NAIA ?

Where is steven key going to college ? by far the best player on mentor. Most athletic guy on the floor today from both teams

He looks taller than listed 6-2 too

you do not know anyone that could take the ball from him. If he is shooting good, you know no one that can compete. I am a SW Ohio guy.

How is Chicone a d1 commit when I don't think he could play at NAIA ?

Where is steven key going to college ? by far the best player on mentor. Most athletic guy on the floor today from both teams

He looks taller than listed 6-2 too
This is my first time seeing him and im not impressed. Does anyone know who he plays aau for or have clips of other games? Centerville Sophomore kept him out or rhythm the entire game

chicone is slow
This is my first time seeing him and im not impressed. Does anyone know who he plays aau for or have clips of other games? Centerville Sophomore kept him out or rhythm the entire game

he had a super slow crossover. Slow in general. Can't get his own shot.

Mentor wasn’t even fast transition like everyone claimed. Almost every team in gwoc/ Dayton area plays that same style

Mentor wasn’t even fast transition like everyone claimed. Almost every team in gwoc/ Dayton area plays that same style
They usually are but had a terrible game and got sucked into centervilles tempo as a result. Again it's funny when people comment after one game and sound so misinformed.

Centerville is very good and probably state champ. Congrats to their fans. The others in the conference can try to latch on like sec fans when bama wins it all , but you guys wouldnt beat mentor

They usually are but had a terrible game and got sucked into centervilles tempo as a result. Again it's funny when people comment after one game and sound so misinformed.

Centerville is very good and probably state champ. Congrats to their fans. The others in the conference can try to latch on like sec fans when bama wins it all , but you guys wouldnt beat mentor
Good post.

Saw Mentor against Solon in regionals so I have seen them playing well, that being said there is another GWOC team in my opinion capable of beating Mentor. Wayne defeated the GMC's top dog by 30. Led the GCL's top dog on the road with under a minute to go before losing at the buzzer. Had Centerville beat, up by 7 with less than 2 to go on the road but the ELKS drilled those three's down the stretch to pull it out in the last seconds. Wayne has the size and guard play to handle Mentor.

Saw Mentor against Solon in regionals so I have seen them playing well, that being said there is another GWOC team in my opinion capable of beating Mentor. Wayne defeated the GMC's top dog by 30. Led the GCL's top dog on the road with under a minute to go before losing at the buzzer. Had Centerville beat, up by 7 with less than 2 to go on the road but the ELKS drilled those three's down the stretch to pull it out in the last seconds. Wayne has the size and guard play to handle Mentor.

Congrats on the make believe game and apparent win for Wayne. Just don’t see why you need to insert Wayne in this discussion.

Congrats on the make believe game and apparent win for Wayne. Just don’t see why you need to insert Wayne in this discussion.

Well..... another posted stated something that brought Wayne into the mix. I was stating in my opinion that Wayne could beat Mentor.

you see Mentorgrad stated that noone in the GWOC could beat Mentor..... I disagreed. That is all to see here......