Centerville player gets Covid-19.

covidsucks

I've been very controversial about this virus, only because of the lack of leadership at the top, and that's been an embarrassment and total disgrace. Going forward, let these kids have a life changing experience and PLAY! Very few, actually an extremely low amount of younger people under the age 25 have major complications from this disease. It's up to the adults to protect themselves. If your older or have an under lining condition, don't attend events and perhaps don't even coach. What's made this country what it has become, and respected through out the world, is American football. Just think about it. I certainly don't want to be a bunch of European wuss's leading our country. Let's play! Knock off the fear mongering. If Mommies are afraid of their babies, have the babies home school and play video games.IMO.

TheDuq

I've been very controversial about this virus, only because of the lack of leadership at the top, and that's been an embarrassment and total disgrace. Going forward, let these kids have a life changing experience and PLAY! Very few, actually an extremely low amount of younger people under the age 25 have major complications from this disease. It's up to the adults to protect themselves. If your older or have an under lining condition, don't attend events and perhaps don't even coach. What's made this country what it has become, and respected through out the world, is American football. Just think about it. I certainly don't want to be a bunch of European wuss's leading our country. Let's play! Knock off the fear mongering. If Mommies are afraid of their babies, have the babies home school and play video games.IMO.
Controversial doesn't mean "dim". What a pathetic post.

nooks

It's reasonably well-written and it's clearly pro-let 'em play...Other than you don't agree with him about the risks of the flu...How is it dim?

Talk some sense

This is hilarious. Football made this country great and respected throughout the world? Ha ha ha. Ho ho ho.

covidsucks

Sorry, I chimed in on a wussy suburban thread. Maybe this is why Centerville has sucked in football for the past 10 years. Soft kids! I'll regress, and chime in on tougher schools, rather than spoiled babies. Good luck in 2020, sounds like you'll need it.

wghfan

Sorry, I chimed in on a wussy suburban thread. Maybe this is why Centerville has sucked in football for the past 10 years. Soft kids! I'll regress, and chime in on tougher schools, rather than spoiled babies. Good luck in 2020, sounds like you'll need it.
It is not the kids fault. In is the uppers. Most schools are going to be doing the thing. Not just Centerville

Iroquois

It's going to happen. Send the youngman home for 14 days and put the next man in. Hopefully everything works out and he is back after 14 days.

News Flash- This is how it is going to work.