Centerville College Commitments

ELKSONE

#EPND
Reggie Powers III - DB - Offers from West Virginia, Cincinnati, Iowa State, Virginia Tech, Ohio University, Liberty University, Pitt, Wake Forest, Western Michigan, App State, Northwestern, Boston College, Eastern Michigan
(1st Team All State)
Joseph (JJ) Jean-Louis - LB - Iowa State
(1st Team All State)
Mathew Karpinsky - TE/LB - US Naval Academy
Jackson Courville - K/P - Ball State
Emmanuel Deng - CB - Pennsylvania
Emable Walkilongo - RB - Thomas Moore
Jacob Mullinger - LB - Thomas Moore
Peyton Johnson - TE - Thomas Moore
James Owsley - OL/DL - Valparaiso
Jackson Mires - T/C - DePauw University
Josh Mullinger - WR - Wittenberg University
Nic Bruder - WR/DB offer Valparaiso and Butler, however committed to playing baseball for Adrian College

Last edited:

Just announced on Twitter by the Centerville AD. Mathew Karpinsky - TE/LB - received an offer from US Naval Academy

Just announced on Twitter -

That makes 11 players that have received scholarships or an opportunity to continue playing football. How is it this team didn't perform better? Is it coaching or is having this many players with offers to play on Saturdays normal?

Just announced on Twitter -

That makes 11 players that have received scholarships or an opportunity to continue playing football. How is it this team didn't perform better? Is it coaching or is having this many players with offers to play on Saturdays normal?
i would say that is a pretty normal amount for a school the size of Centerville. most D1 size schools have at least that many that are able to play college ball, but some of those kids just don’t pursue it. i’d say typically 10% of the total roster any given year will pursue playing at the next level.

i would say that is a pretty normal amount for a school the size of Centerville. most D1 size schools have at least that many that are able to play college ball, but some of those kids just don’t pursue it. i’d say typically 10% of the total roster any given year will pursue playing at the next level.
I agree. A huge chunk of schools are looking for guys to fill roster spots. No need to be a superstar, just have the ability to come in and work. That said, the opportunity to play at the next level is there, you just have to want to take it. Some people think power 5 or fbs is the be-all-end-all and that is not the case. Congrats to these young men.