CDA issues

Jed, where are there several families trying the DA route? Is this outside Ohio? Is there more abuse with ECNL coaches rather than DA? Do you think more so in Ohio? Are ECNL coaches more insecure than DA or National League coaches?
Like anything, its inconsistent and everywhere. I'm just the messenger and repeating what I hear every single day from parents of ECNL and DA kids I work with in multiple states. My personal experience with some ECNL idiots aside, from what I hear daily from parents, it SEEMS to be more ECNL than DA- and actually I haven't heard more than one bad comment or two of DA coaches yet, but that could be for a number of reasons (location, actual club, etc).

Like anything, its inconsistent and everywhere. I'm just the messenger and repeating what I hear every single day from parents of ECNL and DA kids I work with in multiple states. My personal experience with some ECNL idiots aside, from what I hear daily from parents, it SEEMS to be more ECNL than DA- and actually I haven't heard more than one bad comment or two of DA coaches yet, but that could be for a number of reasons (location, actual club, etc).

Fair enough.

Oh My !
Are you serious UC playing Murray State is UC playing a lower level team or do you mean Murray State is playing a lower level team by playing UC ?

Let's not forget that UC went 6-9-3 Last season, Dead Last in the League !

I just want to know who in the heck is UC recruiting ?
How dumb is this guy ?

What I want to know is why does this guy still have his Job ?
He is recruiting in one of the top cities in the country and this is what the city gets ?

Looks to me like a ton of National League players on the roster, Can you say BUST ! although I will give you they had one ENCL player from OE that was way over rated and crashed and burned, transfered from Louisville where she didn't play at the level they said she would and Louisville sucked until she left , then shows up at UC and guess what same result Worse season ever.
This coach should have been walked out the door, UC should be one of the top programs it is not.

Get a decent coach and they will

Oh My !
Are you serious UC playing Murray State is UC playing a lower level team or do you mean Murray State is playing a lower level team by playing UC ?

Let's not forget that UC went 6-9-3 Last season, Dead Last in the League !

I just want to know who in the heck is UC recruiting ?
How dumb is this guy ?

What I want to know is why does this guy still have his Job ?
He is recruiting in one of the top cities in the country and this is what the city gets ?

Looks to me like a ton of National League players on the roster, Can you say BUST ! although I will give you they had one ENCL player from OE that was way over rated and crashed and burned, transfered from Louisville where she didn't play at the level they said she would and Louisville sucked until she left , then shows up at UC and guess what same result Worse season ever.
This coach should have been walked out the door, UC should be one of the top programs it is not.

Get a decent coach and they will

Was talking about football. But if you want to know more about the UC womens coach here you go. https://gobearcats.com/coaches.aspx?rc=267

Last edited:
Oh My !
although I will give you they had one ENCL player from OE that was way over rated and crashed and burned, transfered from Louisville where she didn't play at the level they said she would and Louisville sucked until she left , then shows up at UC and guess what same result Worse season ever.

Dude, she was an academic all american, scored a solid number of goals, had a great number of assists and just made the pre-season roster on an NWSL team, not to mention most if not all her teammates loved her, and she's a kind person to all.

She's a great young lady from a great family. For real, you gotta be an absolute jerk to hate on her for anything.

Dude, she was an academic all american, scored a solid number of goals, had a great number of assists and just made the pre-season roster on an NWSL team, not to mention most if not all her teammates loved her, and she's a kind person to all.

She's a great young lady from a great family. For real, you gotta be an absolute jerk to hate on her for anything.

Agree. She's a good person and teammate. Heard about the NWSL thing last week, very cool.

DING DING DING!!! Tell him what he's won Johnny!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats for her moving to the next level and continuing to fulfill her dreams!! Love hearing about local players doing great things like this.

BucktoothedTroll keeps shooting himself in the foot. Bucky is showing his true colors with that post.

:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats for her moving to the next level and continuing to fulfill her dreams!! Love hearing about local players doing great things like this.

Chicago team I believe. Other recent grads on the Canadian National team roster and another playing in Iceland/Norway (can't recall which)

Last edited:
Clicky

There's no cause for the disparaging remarks, Buckshooter. If you don't like Jill as a player keep the comments to yourself and move on.

How do your comments tie in with this thread anyway, Buckshooter?

So I believe there was a CUP meeting last Sunday where JP laid out his plans for next year. Looked like CDA teams were all rolled up under CUP and not dissolved as looked to be advertised previously. Was anyone at the CUP meeting to provide insight? Is the girls DA just going to roll into CUP now?

So I believe there was a CUP meeting last Sunday where JP laid out his plans for next year. Looked like CDA teams were all rolled up under CUP and not dissolved as looked to be advertised previously. Was anyone at the CUP meeting to provide insight? Is the girls DA just going to roll into CUP now?

What happens to KHA?

The letter we got from CDA says
05 and 04 to KHA
03 and 02 to CUP
01's staying Pre Da.
Right -- that's what CDA said..... it sounds like CUP is saying something different. I am curious if there is anyone that has first-hand insight from that meeting with parents.

Hey No one said anything about the kids character !
From what I hear Great kid, Was very athletic, just was not that great on the field.
She just could never read the game fast enough to make a huge impact. That is by far her biggest weakness.

Congrats to being an academic all american !

Wish her all the best moving forward.

:banana:

What was this thread anyway ?
Oh yeah how Cup is taking over the DA, Like they ever respected KHA Anyway ?
Just remember You guys have a Great leader in JP, Good Luck with that !

Any Surprise to anyone that NYCFC the top DA club in the East is also now leaving the girls DA for ECNL citing “joining the ECNL creates a competitive pathway to the highest levels of the game for our girls.” Impressive. Considering NYCFC’s history of creating high quality players.

Number 1 team in 2 of the 3 age groups in their conference. How many more top DA clubs are gonna bolt for the ECNL? And just how watered down is the DA gonna be now. Yikes!

Any Surprise to anyone that NYCFC the top DA club in the East is also now leaving the girls DA for ECNL citing “joining the ECNL creates a competitive pathway to the highest levels of the game for our girls.” Impressive. Considering NYCFC’s history of creating high quality players.

Number 1 team in 2 of the 3 age groups in their conference. How many more top DA clubs are gonna bolt for the ECNL? And just how watered down is the DA gonna be now. Yikes!

Have you seen the press release regarding the new FC Cincinnati Academy and it’s sweeping changes announced today? No competitive fees and a direct pathway to professional soccer may siphon off top talent locally.

Have you seen the press release regarding the new FC Cincinnati Academy and it’s sweeping changes announced today? No competitive fees and a direct pathway to professional soccer may siphon off top talent locally.
They announced this last fall. It's not new news.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FCC is not girls for the club program.

I remember when the Girls DA was announced and many (cough cough CoachG, cough) said it was the end of the ECNL and yet, here we are with the top DA clubs continuing to leave all across the Country for the ECNL. There can only be one true number 1. Pretty clear who that is.