CBC 2019. Who you got?

Fairborn has a good team and a good staff this year under new HC Randy Kerns. Defense is very much improved. If they beat Bellbrook Friday they should go 6-4 worst case and possibly 7-3 or better barring injury to key players. They shutout a bigger Beavercreek team in their Jamboree and then turned around and shutout Tecumseh.

i guess that is true, but maybe next year week 2.

TIpp at Shawnee
Reigning Sports at London (WTH is Reigning Sports???)
Colonel Crawford at North Union
Sidney
at Bellefontaine
Graham at Southeastern
Urbana at Mechanicsburg
Tecumseh at Carroll
West Liberty
at Ben Logan
Fairbanks at Indian Lake
Marion Harding at Jonathan Alder
Carlisle at Kenton Ridge

TIpp at Shawnee
Reigning Sports at London (WTH is Reigning Sports???)
Colonel Crawford at North Union
Sidney
at Bellefontaine
Graham at Southeastern
Urbana at Mechanicsburg
Tecumseh at Carroll
West Liberty
at Ben Logan
Fairbanks at Indian Lake
Marion Harding at Jonathan Alder
Carlisle at Kenton Ridge
yeah, I see that Reigning sports only has like 4 games, and it is club team according to Eitel? Does that even count, or is basically considered a 9 game schedule?At first I thought it was a team from Canada.

What do you all think is the best matchup?

yeah, I see that Reigning sports only has like 4 games, and it is club team according to Eitel? Does that even count, or is basically considered a 9 game schedule?At first I thought it was a team from Canada.

What do you all think is the best matchup?
The game doesn’t count for London. Expect to see the JVs in early.

As for the best matchup, I would probably have to go with Fairbanks-Indian Lake.

The game doesn’t count for London. Expect to see the JVs in early.

As for the best matchup, I would probably have to go with Fairbanks-Indian Lake.
I want to say I was impressed with athleticism of a WR for Fairbanks and one of their lineman that had skills, thinking maybe he was getting some looks but that was a year ago and I can barely remember what happened someone answer that doorbell!

I want to say I was impressed with athleticism of a WR for Fairbanks and one of their lineman that had skills, thinking maybe he was getting some looks but that was a year ago and I can barely remember what happened someone answer that doorbell!

Sam Rengert. He verbally committed to Iowa State.

Tipp's defense is terrible. Shawnee is consistently pushing them around and running through multiple tacklers for chunk yardage.
Yea one thing is for sure tho Robbie glass is the best player in the conference and it’s not even close. Should be some great games against London, jonathon alder, and bellefontaine.

Yea one thing is for sure tho Robbie glass is the best player in the conference and it’s not even close. Should be some great games against London, jonathon alder, and bellefontaine.

Man amongst boys. Lightning quick, runs hard and with some power.

Shawnee's offense is going to be a headache for some teams this year, especially later in the year when the elements come into play a bit. This team could make some postseason noise with their drop to D5.

I've only been watching since the 2nd half started, but the QB for Tipp has gotten rocked 3-4 times. He took a huge shot on the pick earlier in the half. Nice player that's shown a lot of toughness here.

London game tonight was a joke. Hard to gauge how good they are when they're playing a club team with 18 kids.
Was 49-6 with 5 to go in first half, which started a running clock. I left at half due to it being boring. London gave up the score on a beautiful throw where the db just didn't get a hand or anything up.
Reigning sports made some decent throws but didnt move the ball much at all. So, only thing I got from the game is that London's secondary needs some work.

Forget the CBC. Would Tipp even finish in the upper half of the OHC this year?
They’d get waxed by at least 21+ Vs London, bellefontaine, alder, and obviously Shawnee like tonight. Heck they might even get beat by Kenton ridge

Man amongst boys. Lightning quick, runs hard and with some power.

Shawnee's offense is going to be a headache for some teams this year, especially later in the year when the elements come into play a bit. This team could make some postseason noise with their drop to D5.

That's what I've been saying since I heard they moved to D V. They have a great schedule to get into the playoffs and make some noise. I'd love to see The Braves play the Greenon Knights in a playoff rematch. I'm pulling for the Knights in the regular season to get it done.

Crickets from TippIsGreat lol.

We will see who the best player in the league is after week 10. Not Sure I would say Glass is the best player in the league quite yet. I think he is top 5 for sure. But I am sure Gross,Proxmire,Lemen,Gardner,Jacobs all will also have a say in who is.

Is the talent at Tipp drying up or are they being haunted by the conference move? I tend to lean towards the latter - they got too big for their britches. A winning tradition goes a long ways in high school sports. You start being mediocre and kids start losing interest. I have seen plenty of "mediocre" local teams have great seasons and make the playoffs, simply because they know how to win. I have also seen several local programs who were down turn the corner when an energetic coach is brought in and ignites a winning tradition. Success breeds success.