Tecumseh
Kenton Ridge

Mad River:
Northwestern
Urbana
Indian Lake
Graham
Ben Logan.

LONDON joins the Kenton Trail division this year and North Union joins the Mad River.

London has been very good as of late and I expect them to win the KT, but I don tknow anything about North Union.
Only northwester made the playoffs last year I believe.
Will this be a better season for the CBC overall? A lot can be learned by the early OOC games and last year I want to say the league won maybe 1 OOC game in weeks 1 and 2, but I could be wrong on this.

I don't know what everyone has coming back but the KT could be won by about anyone. It is most likely to be London but the KT is usually competitive year after year. Add in a few upsets and its wide open.

As for the MR. I don't know enough about any of the teams to make a valid prediction other than Graham will be bad like always because Wrestling is king.

Bellefontaine returns I believe 9 starters on offense and 7 on defense. They were a solid team last year. It will be between them and London.

I don't know what everyone has coming back but the KT could be won by about anyone. It is most likely to be London but the KT is usually competitive year after year. Add in a few upsets and its wide open.

As for the MR. I don't know enough about any of the teams to make a valid prediction other than Graham will be bad like always because Wrestling is king.
I think Indian Lake can win the Mad River. They started atrociously last year but once the offense found its identity they played well until their QB got hurt. I think if the coaching staff will build upon that success and the offense will go how the QB goes. Early in the season they tried for the HR ball often, sometimes twice in a possession, and it often put them behind the chains. Once they started to go with the intermediate passing game, with an occasional up top threat, and put more the running attack on the QB they started to look good.

I like Bellefontaine in the KT. Should be a super competitive year, all 6 of those teams would probably win the MR division.

I don't think anyone touches North Union in the MR. Urbana should be much improved. I think Ben Logan and Indian Lake both lost quite a bit. Northwestern was hammered by graduation unfortunately.

KT Predictions:
1. Bellefontaine
2. Jonathan Alder
3. London
4. Shawnee
5. Tecumseh
6. Kenton Ridge

MR Predictions:
1. North Union
2. Urbana
3. Indian Lake
4. Ben Logan
5. Northwestern
6. Graham

I like Bellefontaine in the KT. Should be a super competitive year, all 6 of those teams would probably win the MR division.

I don't think anyone touches North Union in the MR. Urbana should be much improved. I think Ben Logan and Indian Lake both lost quite a bit. Northwestern was hammered by graduation unfortunately.

KT Predictions:
1. Bellefontaine
2. Jonathan Alder
3. London
4. Shawnee
5. Tecumseh
6. Kenton Ridge

MR Predictions:
1. North Union
2. Urbana
3. Indian Lake
4. Ben Logan
5. Northwestern
6. Graham
I don't know anything about North Union so you very well may be right there. I don't think IL lost very much and I Know their QB is back and although it was just one game, I wasn't super impressed with Urbana but it is a new year so who knows what will happen.

I am basing London on their beating of Clinton Massie, a powerhouse, last year and I am told they have a lot coming back. I don't think they finish below 2nd.

Yeah, I don't know much about London, so you may be right. North Union is a football rich school. They were another great add. CBC is much better then a year ago.

London should win the KT division based on what they did last year and what they have coming back. I think Bellefontaine will give them a good run though and all the teams return quite a bit of talent. Overall from 1 to 6 that division is pretty darn good and should make some good football this fall. The MR division is way behind and like stated above all the KT teams would probably win the MR division.

KT Divisions
London-3
Bellefontaine-3
JA-3
Shawnee-5
Tecumseh-2
KR-4

MR Divisions
NU-5
Urbana-4
IL-5
BL-4
NW-4
Graham-4

I may be wrong but didn’t London graduate a
lot last year?

They did, but they will be solid. Alder returns just about everyone and Bellefontaine has a healthy crop back as well. The KT could be a fight. I'd say overall Alder has the toughest schedule top to bottom.

I've actually just heard that Bellefontaine's numbers are way down and several players aren't returning. Not sure if there is much truth to that, I guess we will know in a few weeks. Bellefontaine has a bunch of young talent coming through the Jr. High and JV programs right now.

bellefontaine has been working with less then 40 kids in back to back years. The only thing that’s saving the team is the talent they have had the last 2-3 years. The defense Looked much faster than last year on defense in the 7v7’s but it’s also 7v7 so we’ll know more when the pads come on. Defense should be one of the best they’ve had in years besides the 2017 team which is crazy becasue they’ve had the best defense in the CBC 5 straight years

bellefontaine has been working with less then 40 kids in back to back years. The only thing that’s saving the team is the talent they have had the last 2-3 years. The defense Looked much faster than last year on defense in the 7v7’s but it’s also 7v7 so we’ll know more when the pads come on. Defense should be one of the best they’ve had in years besides the 2017 team which is crazy becasue they’ve had the best defense in the CBC 5 straight years

That 2017 team might have been the best Bellefontaine team ever. Lyburtis was arguably one of the best quarterbacks in the state. They had a beast running back and when that kid got suspended they had Gross to give the ball to. The defense was athletic and nasty. They did lose to the state runner ups in overtime...

Looks like Alder has a few coming back. Is there talk of playoffs with this group? My local team opens the season up with them. I like seeing us get out of our area for non conference but other than knowing they’ve been playoff contenders for the last 20 years, I don’t know much about them. Should be a good first test with both teams returning players from winning teams a year ago.

3* straight years

Looks like Alder has a few coming back. Is there talk of playoffs with this group? My local team opens the season up with them. I like seeing us get out of our area for non conference but other than knowing they’ve been playoff contenders for the last 20 years, I don’t know much about them. Should be a good first test with both teams returning players from winning teams a year ago.

They pretty much return everyone from a year ago...biggest loss was probably their kicker. The big difference is experience. Last year they didn’t have any going into the year.

I agree JA has a pretty decent out of conference schedule with Philo, Harding & Bloom

Also think London is the Front runner in KT, but they will end the season with 2 contenders @ Bellefontaine Week 9 & Host Alder Week 10

Depending on who BL has returning they could give North Union a run in the Mad River. North Union's Junior class is pretty solid, not sure what the senior class has but the Juniors will carry them.

I agree JA has a pretty decent out of conference schedule with Philo, Harding & Bloom

Also think London is the Front runner in KT, but they will end the season with 2 contenders @ Bellefontaine Week 9 & Host Alder Week 10

Depending on who BL has returning they could give North Union a run in the Mad River. North Union's Junior class is pretty solid, not sure what the senior class has but the Juniors will carry them.
Ben Logan may have been the least disciplined team I had ever seen last season

What is going on at Ben Logan I see WLS has 3 maybe 4 kids not sure on the exact amount that transferred in and I also heard that a few more transferred to Bellefontaine????

Seemed
What is going on at Ben Logan I see WLS has 3 maybe 4 kids not sure on the exact amount that transferred in and I also heard that a few more transferred to Bellefontaine????
seemed like they had talent but the coaching staff had zero control over the team

Please list scrimmages. I know Shawnee is hosting WLS Sat 8/17 @ 10 AM. Shawnee also is at home on Fri 8/23. I haven't got the time on that one yet.

Bellefontaine lost 2-0 in scrimmage against Minster. Granite it both scores for Minster happend with both teams reserves being in.

Bellefontaine has some work to do on offense. Qb play will make or break them again this year on any playoff hopes. The defense looked fine for it being a scrimmage.

Bellefontaine has talent but next to no depth. Majority of the team is either Freshmen or Seniors. Bellefontaine will take a step back for 2 years. But the talent is coming.

On a side note about the Ben Logan issues on transfers. Not sure what’s going on but last years 7th grade Qb and another good player off the 7th grade team transferred out of Ben Logan to Bellefontaine this year.

Bellefontaine lost 2-0 in scrimmage against Minster. Granite it both scores for Minster happend with both teams reserves being in.

Bellefontaine has some work to do on offense. Qb play will make or break them again this year on any playoff hopes. The defense looked fine for it being a scrimmage.

Bellefontaine has talent but next to no depth. Majority of the team is either Freshmen or Seniors. Bellefontaine will take a step back for 2 years. But the talent is coming.

On a side note about the Ben Logan issues on transfers. Not sure what’s going on but last years 7th grade Qb and another good player off the 7th grade team transferred out of Ben Logan to Bellefontaine this year.

I heard the starting QB from last year sat out the scrimmage part, so maybe that is why the QB play was questionable

Heard gross only carried the ball a couple times which is smart because he’s to good of a player to risk in a scrimmage. Scrimmages are hard to judge because it’s the kids first time playing since last season and obviously your gonna be rusty but yes the Qb is a question mark. Smith is a easily the biggest Qb in the leauge and he knows how to run it while the other Qb is small but can throw it better.

You can more at a ha scrimmage thaan you can in an NFL preseason game. To get shutout does not look good for them against a D6 team.

Why is it when a team does poorly in a scrimmage their peeps say it is because they hold back players, have vanilla offenses and defenses, etc whereas the winning team generally does the same thing.