Cavs 2020-2021

Crazy stats: Allen had 26 points on 100% shooting from the field along with 17 rebounds today. Only the third performance in the last 30 years with a player going for 25 pts on 100% FGAs with 15 rebounds (Dwight Howard and Dikembe Mutombo).

They still lost by 16 points. This team sucks terribly right now.

They are getting peeled by really bad teams. Drummond and Love are worth very little in trade with their contracts. It's going to be a long season.

Sexton and Garland occasionally playing defense would go a long way too. I get that they're a little undersized, but their effort on defense is vastly undersized. They're awful on the pick and roll.

Last edited:
The Cavs won a game 112-111 over the Hawks to put an end to their 10-game losing streak, and there was much rejoicing. Yayyy!

Watching the Canton Charge play in the Bubble,several exNBA players headed down trying to hang on.

Why is Love still a Cav,get lost he is a waste on the roster?
His contract is probably impossible to move. It was a bad deal when the team offered it to him and a worse deal now (for the team). No superstar is coming to town to play with Kevin Love.

I disagree ... IF KL has the right attitude ... I think he could help a lot .... never can have too much shooting ... given the fact that he can’t be moved (at least until it becomes an expiring contract) ... get him healthy and can be a piece to help these young guys learn how to win ... I still have hope for this team to win 30 games this year ... and next year make the playoffs ... it’s a start

Last edited:
After the current three game winning streak they actually aren't sitting too far back of being in playoff contention for this year. Outside of Philly, Brooklyn, Milwaukee and an underperforming (to this point) Boston the East is pretty bad. Right now they're only 3 games back in the win column of 8th and 5 games back in the win column of 4th in the East.

There's probably going to be a pretty fine line between the last few playoff spots in the East and having solid draft odds.

After the current three game winning streak they actually aren't sitting too far back of being in playoff contention for this year. Outside of Philly, Brooklyn, Milwaukee and an underperforming (to this point) Boston the East is pretty bad. Right now they're only 3 games back in the win column of 8th and 5 games back in the win column of 4th in the East.

There's probably going to be a pretty fine line between the last few playoff spots in the East and having solid draft odds.
You jinxed it blew 17 point lead embarrassing.

Try to watch them last nite but got blown out from a depleted Raptors team,no defense they are bad.Players,coaching I can't tell being so bad...BAM!

This team really needs a transformative player in the worst way. They need a top three pick in the draft.

Need to go all the way in the tank down the homestretch. Right now they have about a 50/50 chance of picking 7th or 8th from the 6th spot in the lottery.

In the previous game, somebody threw him a pass on the wing that got intercepted by the opposing team...and a 2-on-2 or 3-on-2 ensued the other direction...and Love just stood there and watched it. I was so ticked that I had to rewind it to show my son. And then this crap yesterday. We get it dude...you don't wanna be here...but too friggin' bad. Can the Cavs suspend him without pay for this crap?