Cavs 2018-19

Nice win with some toughness from the new guys,Drew doing some good work with this collection.

I get to watch the CAVS on the Magic network tonight,OSU in the morning and CAVS at night...BAM!

I have actually watched parts of three or four games of the Cavs over the last few weeks ... I like what I am seeing ... better effort ... better ball movement ... I really think Sexton is developing into a decent player ... Osman is looking more athletic and better than I was giving him credit ... Zizic is showing some signs ... I always have like the way Dellavedova plays ... and Clarkson can score ... they seem to play fairly decent when Love is on the floor ... nice seeing more team ball ... still away to go ... but I have seen some improvement.

I don't see the NBA letting Zion play anywhere else except with the Knicks.

I tend to agree. Freeze that envelope, Silver.

If that happens, and the Cavs get the 2nd pick, I'd love to see them go with R.J. Barrett. Ja Morant is the fashionable pick at #2, but I think the Cavs have a greater need up front than at guard.

I have actually watched parts of three or four games of the Cavs over the last few weeks ... I like what I am seeing ... better effort ... better ball movement ... I really think Sexton is developing into a decent player ... Osman is looking more athletic and better than I was giving him credit ... Zizic is showing some signs ... I always have like the way Dellavedova plays ... and Clarkson can score ... they seem to play fairly decent when Love is on the floor ... nice seeing more team ball ... still away to go ... but I have seen some improvement.

The addition of Love has definitely made them a competitive team, at the very least.

Sexton can score. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he'll ever have the ability to do much else, but if he can become a solid defender and score 20 a night he's a nice piece to have for the future. I really like the improvements Osman has made to his game, in terms of shooting and rebounding/passing

I think it's critical to get in the top 2 of this year's draft to land either Zion or Barrett. After those two, I don't know what you're getting

I think it's critical to get in the top 2 of this year's draft to land either Zion or Barrett. After those two, I don't know what you're getting

I see Morant saving success ala Dame. Probably won't ever make the Finals with him as your #1 but you'll be in the playoffs every year.

I have been impressed with Sexton this year. I am not sure if it is a case of someone has to score on a bad team, or if the kid is just pretty good.

I don’t think he’ll ever develop as a passer, but he has steadily improved his scoring efficiency this year. What I love is his 3 point % above 40 and Ft % above 80. Has been hitting a high percentage of shots over the past month

I don’t think he’ll ever develop as a passer, but he has steadily improved his scoring efficiency this year. What I love is his 3 point % above 40 and Ft % above 80. Has been hitting a high percentage of shots over the past month

These are the things that happen when teams (and individuals) start moving the ball and taking high quality shots ... they are actually entertaining to watch most nights lately.

Curious to see if they stick with Larry Drew for another year or they find the long term guy this summer.

It feels like they want to have at least one more year of tanking and asset accumulation. That would change the 1st round pick due to Atlanta into a 2nd rounder and they would have 3 years of lottery picks.

Ja Morant would look really good in a Cavs uniform. I take back what I said about needing to pick Top 2. Top 3 will suffice

Curious to see if they stick with Larry Drew for another year or they find the long term guy this summer.

It feels like they want to have at least one more year of tanking and asset accumulation. That would change the 1st round pick due to Atlanta into a 2nd rounder and they would have 3 years of lottery picks.

I hope they keep him thru the rebuilt,looks like they play hard for him.

Ja Morant would look really good in a Cavs uniform. I take back what I said about needing to pick Top 2. Top 3 will suffice

Like Morant ... Phoenix might take him if they get 2nd pick

Any of the top 4 or 5 picks will be good ... just some faster than others.