Cavs 2018-19

Who is the next guy traded.....Burks, Thompson, Love or JR?

I am also not really sure why they are accumulating 2nd round picks.

Just a crazy trade day for the CAVS,couldn't get anything good for Love I quess.

I would imagine that they will play Love 15-20 games this year in an effort to showcase his talents. This summer seems like the time he might be on the move.

They have added a few interesting pieces to the lineup. I would have to think that some long term roles may be up for grabs. Can a guy like Chriss, Stauskas or Knight be a long term fit?

Take the women and children for a cheap night out,the whole NBA starting to be a circus.

Open up the second half of the season with a win,can see a run coming when everyone gets on board...BAM!

I know this is kind of TMZ-ish but did anyone see where Tristan Thompson split up with that Kardashian and then went out on Valentine's Day and had a "7-some" with a bunch of models? True "baller" status.

I know this is kind of TMZ-ish but did anyone see where Tristan Thompson split up with that Kardashian and then went out on Valentine's Day and had a "7-some" with a bunch of models? True "baller" status.

Oh boy,he has been a real milkman...he should go help his pal LBJ.

Now that Love is back they'll probably win just enough games to end up 4th to last, unfortunately

Kind of what I was thinking after last night. Granted, the Suns should be a "W" but that's my fear. Also fear I never see the Cavs play for another championship in my lifetime.

Kind of what I was thinking after last night. Granted, the Suns should be a "W" but that's my fear. Also fear I never see the Cavs play for another championship in my lifetime.

We got one,let's go for a Super Bowl win...BAM!