Capitol

Harrycrane

Process crimes don’t count as far as the right is concerned because lying is like breathing and if they didn’t lie they would admitting the “ real “ crimes and wrongdoing they participated in so they lie . Of course all these highly accomplished and or so called really smart ( only the best people 😂) people were tricked by the real criminals . DOJ and FBI investigators

lotr10

Process crimes don’t count as far as the right is concerned because lying is like breathing and if they didn’t lie they would admitting the “ real “ crimes and wrongdoing they participated in so they lie . Of course all these highly accomplished and or so called really smart ( only the best people 😂) people were tricked by the real criminals . DOJ and FBI investigators
Process crimes should not count when they aren't applied evenhandedly and are used by the democrats to attack their opposition.

Reactions: y2h

lotr10

I think this was obvious from almost the beginning:

A top intelligence analyst for the Capitol Police sent a scathing email to superiors three days after the January 6 Capitol riot, accusing them of ignoring clear intelligence warnings that rioters planned to storm the Capitol.

“We analysts have been reporting for weeks that Patriot groups are commenting on social media their intentions to storm the U.S. Capitol with overwhelming numbers,” Eric Hoar wrote in an email to his bosses on Jan. 9, 2021, according to a report from Just The News. “I don’t know what was occurring behind the scenes, but I hope that information was briefed with the veracity it deserved, and not just a one-time Event Assessment.”

Hoar was particularly concerned that security concerns had taken a back seat to political considerations.

“The notion that valid intelligence is trumped by optics or political decisions is unacceptable and puts lives in danger,” he wrote. “This is a concept I’ve understood for a long time, and I know you are aware of this as well, and I hope its meaning is now OBVIOUS to ALL Officials, Commanders, and Stakeholders.”

lotr10

Nothing to see here move along:

Happier

Nothing to see here move along:

Your ability to find right wing propaganda is second to none.

Happier

The Oath Keepers defense appears to be we were working with the Presidents guys and followed his directions to overturn the election.

SayMyName

The Oath Keepers defense appears to be we were working with the Presidents guys and followed his directions to overturn the election.
i cant breathe season 1 GIF