Capitol

Hammerdrill

I'm curious why this women, like Epps, is being treated so leniently? The video evidence of her leading the effort to gain entry into the capital building is overwhelming. She looks like she was one of the leaders of the "insurrection" yet she is only on house arrest. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
She has 8 kids, so she was already under house arrest.

winbypin

Cassidy hutchinson is testifying.get your popcorn ready.
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

14Red

I for one want Trump to run. Nothing will prevent him losing the popular vote the third time.
He won't get voted in, unless the Dems run Biden again. The Trump train is done. I don't want 80 year old presidents. He did a good job, but he's too devisive and we need someone closer to the middle.

JUSTGOPLAY

He won't get voted in, unless the Dems run Biden again. The Trump train is done. I don't want 80 year old presidents. He did a good job, but he's too devisive and we need someone closer to the middle.
Yeah well, he sure scares the hell out of the Leftists.....Normal folks just want a guy that will put American interests first, secure our borders, and unleash our energy independence and economic fire power....It don't gotta' be Trump, just somebody that governs like Trump!

Voice

Will it be a Prime Time “must see”event?
I bet a lot of republican congressmen will be watching it very nervously. You keep it on FAUX and maybe learn more about Hunter. I hear he also use to take baths with his sister when he was a baby.

Voice

Yeah well, he sure scares the hell out of the Leftists.....Normal folks just want a guy that will put American interests first, secure our borders, and unleash our energy independence and economic fire power....It don't gotta' be Trump, just somebody that governs like Trump!
I have yet to meet one leftist who is scared of the Orange idiot or people like you.