Capitol

theterribletowel

First to be clear I never said anyone committed a crime. If in Biden's last days his son ask democratic staffers for a full pardon and a Republican led investigation uncovered that evidence your opinion would be much different.

Second it would be pointless to try to argue the issue with someone with such an apparent bias over anything the January 6th committee uncovers.

lotr10

Oh my Liz Cheney call your office as insurrections are braking out all over the country!

lotr10

The insurrectionists are trying to shut down the nations roadways and disrupt America's transportation system!

lotr10

I'm curious why this women, like Epps, is being treated so leniently? The video evidence of her leading the effort to gain entry into the capital building is overwhelming. She looks like she was one of the leaders of the "insurrection" yet she is only on house arrest. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

14Red

There is one major reason the Jan. 6 thing still being discussed is one reason. To keep Trump out of the 2024 election. I don't care one way or the other. I think it would be best if both parties come up with new candidates for 2024. We need to get away from the vitriol that exists today.

Voice

There is one major reason the Jan. 6 thing still being discussed is one reason. To keep Trump out of the 2024 election. I don't care one way or the other. I think it would be best if both parties come up with new candidates for 2024. We need to get away from the vitriol that exists today.
I for one want Trump to run. Nothing will prevent him losing the popular vote the third time.