Capitol

JUSTGOPLAY

Shut up and turn it over to DOJ.
Seriously!!!! Either charge the bad old orange man or get off the pot. This kangaroo court was supposed to wrap up by the end of June. Bug Eyed Schiff and the rest of the Leftist Clown Posse now intend to drag this debacle out til September. Face it Lefty's, there's no there, there........ This ain't no trial, this ain't even an investigation. It will be four months of orange man bad, orange man scare us, mean old orange man. What a pack of tards!!!!

Happier

Probably not covering this on Komrad GROCKs ZeroHedge. But they are writing articles panning Zelensky...while fellating Putin.

JUSTGOPLAY

Right? You seem to like to talk about fellating guys alot.....
Nah, the only thing gettin' blown around here and is the idea that Bug Eyed Schiff and his Leftist Clown Squad are some kind of big time prosecutors. You have a defendant that has no representation in the room, can not cross examine any of the so called witnesses, can not present any defense to all the half truth allegations, and these goofy bastards can not get a single thing to stick. That's some real top shelf lawyering right there.....What a pack of tards!!!!

Qcity

Nah, the only thing gettin' blown around here and is the idea that Bug Eyed Schiff and his Leftist Clown Squad are some kind of big time prosecutors. You have a defendant that has no representation in the room, can not cross examine any of the so called witnesses, can not present any defense to all the half truth allegations, and these goofy bastards can not get a single thing to stick. That's some real top shelf lawyering right there.....What a pack of tards!!!!

Bingo.

Happier

OldSoulon

Irwin20

So I haven’t been paying much attention.. Did Trump ask/request the National Guard before Jan 6th or didn’t he? Seems like a pretty easy question to answer but all I see/hear is …yes he did/ no he didn’t. Seems like if he did then he wasn’t planning on a insurrection..correct?

I enjoy wrestling

So I haven’t been paying much attention.. Did Trump ask/request the National Guard before Jan 6th or didn’t he? Seems like a pretty easy question to answer but all I see/hear is …yes he did/ no he didn’t. Seems like if he did then he wasn’t planning on a insurrection..correct?
These ashhats are digging such a whole.

Happier

JUSTGOPLAY

Ok, so the end is NOT near....
Not even close......The Leftist's are gonna' beat this nag like it was Secretariat. They are going to trot out every poll worker from California to Delaware, and they'll all testify in mind numbing detail how traumatized this entire ordeal has been for them. That'll be some must see TV right there.....

Voice

Depends on your perspective. November is only 4.5 months away. Getting closer and closer every day.
Here is a great perspective.

SayMyName

Here is a great perspective.

You seem like a big TikTok guy....