Capitol

SayMyName

Again, Biden is not increasing the supply or distribution. Those individual companies are. He is helping get the vaccine to people by setting up clinics in underserved areas, getting information out to people to educate them on the vaccine and helping hospitals, medical offices, etc with appointments and data but the supply and distribution are solely at the 3 companies discretion.

Again, it isn't a Covid relief bill. It's a general spending bill where a small portion goes to those affected by Covid. And that doesn't address the fact he's backed down from $2k to $1,400 or the fact he has both the House and the Senate on his side.

Of course you have to phase the $15 federal minimum wage in over time, but that isn't what he ran on. He conveniently left that part out when promising to raise it.

No, it doesn't address to root of the issue (which to Biden's credit he plans to address that for families who make under $125k/year - we'll see if he actually follows through though. But to your point, none of that addresses the cost skyrocketing well past inflation). But again, that isn't the point. He promised to forgive loans, then it was only $10k and as of now it hasn't happened even though an EO would get the job done.

You're right, I don't think Trump would have ever sanctioned Russia, it's not like Biden went hard at them. They froze the assets of a few government officials, and neglected to go after the group that Navalny shone a light on in Russia.

I know I come after you quite a bit, but this time is different. You seemingly averaged 2 threads and a dozen posts a day during the Trump presidency in an attempt to hold him accountable as a US citizen (which you have every right and should be applauded for doing, every citizen should do the same). I was just thinking, and hoping, you'd do the same even to a lesser degree since "your guy" won the presidency.
No chance, he's a partisan hack....

Happier

I know I come after you quite a bit, but this time is different. You seemingly averaged 2 threads and a dozen posts a day during the Trump presidency in an attempt to hold him accountable as a US citizen (which you have every right and should be applauded for doing, every citizen should do the same). I was just thinking, and hoping, you'd do the same even to a lesser degree since "your guy" won the presidency.
At this point he has not acted as crazy and incompetent as the trump administration? He is not interested in driving the news cycle with his twitter and outlandish commentary. He has smart people around him and gives them the leeway to do their job without it all being about him. Perfect example is Biden giving others credit for vaccine sucesses. However, the big thing is we are talking policy differences...trump was a whole different animal. He attacked the very foundations of our institutions and is still a threat to our democracy as the GOP has become the party of destruction. I miss Romney/Bush/McCain and normal republicans that pushed conservative ideas....now it is basically a race to troll the libs and not govern at all. (see Ted Cruz, Hawley and Rubio)

Orin Swift

At this point he has not acted as crazy and incompetent as the trump administration? He is not interested in driving the news cycle with his twitter and outlandish commentary. He has smart people around him and gives them the leeway to do their job without it all being about him. Perfect example is Biden giving others credit for vaccine sucesses. However, the big thing is we are talking policy differences...trump was a whole different animal. He attacked the very foundations of our institutions and is still a threat to our democracy as the GOP has become the party of destruction. I miss Romney/Bush/McCain and normal republicans that pushed conservative ideas....now it is basically a race to troll the libs and not govern at all. (see Ted Cruz, Hawley and Rubio)
Does that somehow absolve him of not delivering on his promises? Shouldn't you want to be better than those you've been battling on here for the last 5 years?

Happier

Does that somehow absolve him of not delivering on his promises? Shouldn't you want to be better than those you've been battling on here for the last 5 years?
We live in a two party system that requires compromise. He is pushing for his agenda...but does not have power over the house/Senate...who as you now can block everything. Look at his nominations. Sessions (fairly controversial AG) sworn in first week of Feb. Garland a fairly uncontroversial AG nomination still in confirmation process. Hawley has not voted through one single appointee? Not one. Unfortunately with a 50-50 senate and Joe Manchin Biden has to work a compromise which unfortunately our Republic/EC does not map well to the will of the people.

Meanwhile a large portion of DC legislature is still peddling the BIG LIE (even though they know it is BS) and is fine with MAGA idiots taking over our capitol and vandalizing/stealing/defecating in the chamber. I don't recall Bush having to deal with this...

lotr10

Looks like the government case against this case was way overstated and is falling apart:

lotr10

The brashness of this latest false flag operation is stunning. Claim there's a right wing militia plot to attack the Capitol Building today. Then have congress cancel it's session in response. And all day long the MSM breathlessly announces the impending attack and the decision by congress to shut down.

Are you kidding me. This is demonizing the opposition 101. Anyone who can't see through this charade has to be an idiot or a willing accomplice.

And if something does happen today I would look real closely at those arrested. Real closely.

Happier

The brashness of this latest false flag operation is stunning. Claim there's a right wing militia plot to attack the Capitol Building today. Then have congress cancel it's session in response. And all day long the MSM breathlessly announces the impending attack and the decision by congress to shut down.

Are you kidding me. This is demonizing the opposition 101. Anyone who can't see through this charade has to be an idiot or a willing accomplice.

And if something does happen today I would look real closely at those arrested. Real closely.
Well...you are one step away for denying January 6th even happened and was a problem.

lotr10

Well...you are one step away for denying January 6th even happened and was a problem.
Don't lie and put words in my mouth. Obviously a riot occurred on January 6 and obviously people, including Trump supporters , got into the Capitol building.

What didn't happen was an insurrection. And as far as the magnitude of any problems arising go this one was the equivalent of a flea on an elephants back.

What also happened was that the media and left have shamelessly used this to stoke hatred of, and place restrictions on, their opposition.

Happier

Don't lie and put words in my mouth. Obviously a riot occurred on January 6 and obviously people, including Trump supporters , got into the Capitol building.

What didn't happen was an insurrection. And as far as the magnitude of any problems arising go this one was the equivalent of a flea on an elephants back.

What also happened was that the media and left have shamelessly used this to stoke hatred of, and place restrictions on, their opposition.
Why did that happen? What drove it on that specific time and date? Did anyone hold a rally and invite people to DC?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes

Just checking in to see how the riot is going lol.
I was just coming here to ask the same question. It was reported many times on the major news stations that there was going to be an insurrection today. Not sure why they aren't showing any video from it. Also saw that the national guard has been asked to stay two more months.

A complete waste of money and manipulating the public.

Harrycrane

Why did that happen? What drove it on that specific time and date? Did anyone hold a rally and invite people to DC?
And how does Lotty explain a almost jubilant Trump sitting and watching it on TV and not trying to stop it for a few hours? HE WANTED IT TO HAPPEN .Can Lotty admit that? That one line out of 2 straight months of aggressive rhetoric{ Where Trump never asked them to peacefully protest, but said " You WILL peacefully proceed to the capitol" and this was after an hour of firing up the flock along with Josh Hawley and others and hmmm what happened ? What Trump wanted and knew would happen. Mike Pence still kind of being in Trump's corner is as big an act of cowardice as I have seen in a long time . Pence think he has any chance of getting votes if he decides to run for anything nationally ? Trump is going to help him somehow? What a waste of space that corn cob is .

Harrycrane

I was just coming here to ask the same question. It was reported many times on the major news stations that there was going to be an insurrection today. Not sure why they aren't showing any video from it. Also saw that the national guard has been asked to stay two more months.

A complete waste of money and manipulating the public.

How much money did Trump waste golfing every weekend ? How much of other people's money did he waste when he happily too it from them with his fake help fight the 'stop the steal " nonsense? How much of people's hard earned money has been and will be wasted when they write that check to HIM to help Republican candidates gong forward , after Trump asked them for the money at CPAC? Do you have a problem with this manipulation ?

Last edited:

winbypin

How much money did Trump waste golfing every weekend ? How much of other people's money did he waste when he happily too it from them with his fake help fight the 'stop the steal " nonsense? How much of people's hard earned money has been and will be wasted when they write that check to HIM to help Republican candidates gong forward , after Trump asked them for the money at CPAC? Do you have a problem with this manipulation ?
Trump is not in office. Can't hurt you any longer buttercup.

lotr10

Just checking in to see how the riot is going lol.
Here it is in all it's stark brutality. See the insurrectionists massing in front of the fence preparing for the big push to reinstate Trump as POTUS. And note the American flags signifying that these are hard core white supremacists.

1614909188913.png