Canton's Hall of Fame Resort in Financial Crisis - Bankruptcy Looming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that framework is already going up for that huge video board there is a large crane in place to move the steal, several are in place

It could be the ultimate multi-purpose facility in NEO and maybe Ohio. Friday nights a HS football stadium; Saturdays a small college stadium; once a year a Pro Football stadium; other nights a concert venue. Let's hope for the best Stark County!
Other than the currently unfinished looking areas past the endzones, the stadium is already incredible. Finishing it as designed would benefit all of Stark County and NEO as well as a very large portion of Ohio high school and college football. I love having the state championship games there because it feels like a mini NFL stadium, just wish there was more outside of the stadium to do in between games. I can't see why anyone would want this project to fail for any reason other than pure jealousy.

There is still hope that regardless of what state the Constellation Center of Excellence building is in while under construction, the new video board might be up and running by August and the enshrinement.
Follow the construction cam here for the west end of the campus, no east endzone of new plaza and another scoreboard with a camera is running.
(photo from Wed Jan 20)
Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 5.46.12 PM.png

how this will come out, per rendering...
Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 1.48.40 PM.png

There is still hope that regardless of what state the Constellation Center of Excellence building is in while under construction, the new video board might be up and running by August and the enshrinement.
Follow the construction cam here for the west end of the campus, no east endzone of new plaza and another scoreboard with a camera is running.
(photo from Wed Jan 20)
View attachment 13718
how this will come out, per rendering...
View attachment 13719
PBTS East !!! ??

What is projected for the east zone where there is also construction underway?

Last edited:
To be 100% honest....I thought Shay....of Dan & Shay....was a chick, heard of them but never HEARD them, thought it was like a husband and wife team. Either way....only heard of them and the Kelsea chick, but honestly, of all the people announced, couldn't tell you one single solitary song. I guess not too bad for a B lineup.

To be 100% honest....I thought Shay....of Dan & Shay....was a chick, heard of them but never HEARD them, thought it was like a husband and wife team. Either way....only heard of them and the Kelsea chick, but honestly, of all the people announced, couldn't tell you one single solitary song. I guess not too bad for a B lineup.
Always on your mind, always on your mind....

Turn on any new country station and you will hear all three acts within 1 hour. They all have chart topping country hits this year. That's an "A" class lineup for sure if you like country music.

JLP thinks Patsy Cline and Conway Twitty are current A listers. Dope.

Some (Massillon) posters just can't stand any prosperity to any other community. Sad.

#35-6

JLP thinks Patsy Cline and Conway Twitty are current A listers. Dope.

Some (Massillon) posters just can't stand any prosperity to any other community. Sad.

#35-6
Why not continuously post the score of Massillon vs YOUR team? Oh wait....I know why. Well then post the score of Massillon vs YOUR team from two years ago....oh, sorry. I know....post the score of Massillon vs YOUR team from THREE years ago....what? Really? Well then....why not post the accumulative scores of Massillon vs YOUR team from....say....the last ten years.

Why not continuously post the score of Massillon vs YOUR team? Oh wait....I know why. Well then post the score of Massillon vs YOUR team from two years ago....oh, sorry. I know....post the score of Massillon vs YOUR team from THREE years ago....what? Really? Well then....why not post the accumulative scores of Massillon vs YOUR team from....say....the last ten years.
#Ashland

Hopefully that score will give your admin. a little more faith in your student athletes instead of doubt....call Nate Moore.

And please remember this thread is about the possible bankruptcy of this entire project, please stay on topic.

#callnatemoore

seems like a dead thread mods. The project is moving forward as there are currently two areas where construction is moving forward.

so mods close this. The HONKS are just going to keep throwing jabs and it will just get nasty and then they will be messaging you to take my posts down because I say mean things they have no rebuttal for.....and that is why they whine to you.

Last edited:
#triggered by a score
#stillbutthurt

^

It's not a B line-up at all JLP. I'm not a Dan & Shay fan (my daughter LOVES them) but I know the rest of them and they are pretty rock solid. I think it's a good line-up and kudos to the organizers. And all I listen to is country by the way. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.