Canton McKinley vs Brunswick

It is must win time for everybody cuz it's the playoffs, but McKinley really needs this win. And it would be a good win. Good luck. I'll take the pups by 7.

Need M. Powell back hope he is back from his injury from last week need his 6-2 225 body to run They are a run first throw later very big up front there backs run down hill, watched some of the reply of the Jackson game ouch !!

Just by looking at the scores, McKinley's defense doesn't seem that bad. Only giving up 21 per game against a difficult schedule.

Well the other part of the game nobody talkes about is the special teams play has also been less then steller to say the least and the penalty bug reared it's ugly head on two touchdown plays. Other then that everything is great. :)

I'm taking Brunswick in this one. A lot of respect for Canton McKinley but betting on Brunswick's experienced Senior class of playmakers to be the difference. Great matchup.

Just by looking at the scores, McKinley's defense doesn't seem that bad. Only giving up 21 per game against a difficult schedule.
Their D sucks. It's got to be their D to beat Brunswick. Blue Devils are strong physical mistake free. You dont have Lebron and AD on team. Brunswick coach is great. Come on Whatley. Micro if have to

No, they played Massillon, Hoover and Perry who all have very good offenses. Not easy for a defense to defend Massillon's receivers, Connor Ashby and Hoover, or the Perry Wing T. It's nowhere near as hard as Massillon's schedule, but it's not bad.
Massillon didn’t even try to throw the ball on them. Perry is barely capable of throwing the ball, and Hoover has one offensive weapon at best

Last edited:
About the actual game and thread topic - Brunswick is going to give McK all they can handle. McK has more talent but less discipline.

Brunswick offensive philosophy like McK's once was - establish the run and pass efficiently if necessary. Would be nice to see McK go back.

GameDay at home in the playoffs,can't ask for more guys.Hope your all healthy tonite and play your best,enjoy the moment we're all lucky to be playing this far.Go Bulldogs...BAM!

Massillon caught Eds and Iggy at a good time. Schedule not as bad as it appeared.
You were beaten by Ed's. Beat a very young Iggy team. But you have a very angry and hungry Archbishop Hoban team out there waiting. Iggy and Ed's no match for them. LaSalle is even better. You all got silly over confident which is typical of Massillon. LaSalle brought you back to earth. I have respect for Tiger Town. Just be humble and Kind

No surprise as McK seemed to get worse with each game. Very disappointed. I’ll be very surprised if this coach is given anything beyond the current 3 year contract.

27-14 was the final. Brunswick did a nice job of spying the McKinley QB and not letting the read option get going. The secondary for Brunswick balled out tonight, I believe number 1 David Hamrick tied the school record for interceptions in a season after tonight with 8 on the year. Wildly impressive stat given the shortened season.