CANTON McKINLEY shootout schedule for June

Raymo

Can we get a schedule for the boys basketball team,where and when they play in June?

Thursday night for the month of June to see the Pups hoop,games at Timken gym,Fieldhouse and the gym next to the Nat.Be nice to see time and place but it is what it is...BAM!

Know anything about the Jackson transfer? I'm thinking our free throw shooting might just have improved a notch lol.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Know anything about the Jackson transfer? I'm thinking our free throw shooting might just have improved a notch lol.

Let me guess? He is originally from Canton! :laugh::laugh:

Ok I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and of course if I'm wrong some Jackson poster can correct me. There was some kind of incident involving students and a Canton teen that went to Jackson. Don't know all the details on what happened. Maybe this is that kid coming back to McKinley and maybe it's not. I just have a hard time believing any student that's going to Jackson would leave Jackson and come to McKinley for any reason unless a series situation of some kind took place. That's why I'm taking a stab in the dark.

Ok I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and of course if I'm wrong some Jackson poster can correct me. There was some kind of incident involving students and a Canton teen that went to Jackson. Don't know all the details on what happened. Maybe this is that kid coming back to McKinley and maybe it's not. I just have a hard time believing any student that's going to Jackson would leave Jackson and come to McKinley for any reason unless a series situation of some kind took place. That's why I'm taking a stab in the dark.

With fans like you, who needs enemies? A Jackson football player who played center for us two years in a row under Brian Cross in 2004 payed tuition to play for the Pups.

Right nowJackson has a serious bigotry problem and African-Americans who attend their schools are beginning to feel it. There was a bi-racial girl at their middle school who was surrounded by 10 white boys (It was recorded on cctv) and told " all blacks must die". It was in the Repository. Earlier in the year, Coach Reardon had to stop the Jackson game to complain to officials Jackson player used the N word.

Last edited:
With fans like you, who needs enemies? A Jackson football player who played center for us two years in a row under Brian Cross in 2004 payed tuition to play for the Pups.

Right nowJackson has a serious bigotry problem and African-Americans who attend their schools are beginning to feel it. There was a bi-racial girl at their middle school who was surrounded by 10 white boys (It was recorded on cctv) and told " all blacks must die". It was in the Repository. Earlier in the year, Coach Reardon had to stop the Jackson game to complain to officials Jackson player used the N word.

Like I said I took a stab at it and was wrong. My statemen on transfers from Jackson I'll stand by and I don't really care what you think about it.

Maybe his dad went over there to coach after leaving his position in Canton and he's somewhere else now and YES he is from CANTON originally,no way just kidding...BAM!

By the way McKinley posters take note Sean Weatherspoon was named the head coach at Maple Heights. Have to keep an eye on him. Coaches come and go these days at McKinley. Maybe a future coach.

By the way McKinley posters take note Sean Weatherspoon was named the head coach at Maple Heights. Have to keep an eye on him. Coaches come and go these days at McKinley. Maybe a future coach.

Just a matter of time if he can win,movin on up...BAM!

Let me guess? He is originally from Canton! :laugh::laugh:

BAM!...he really was MAX...my first M/M game was in '52,my brothers game home tanked and it was hell in the house that weekend...six years old Max...can you beat it.

BAM!...he really was MAX...my first M/M game was in '52,my brothers game home tanked and it was hell in the house that weekend...six years old Max...can you beat it.

The first Massillon-McKinley football game for me was at Fawcett in 1959. Tigers won 20-0.?

Man your old Raymo. (lol) Mine was 1966 in Massillon. Sat in the scoreboard endzone seats. I was 9 years old.

You guys are all definitely fossilized by now. Rsymo, be sure to leave some DNA at the athletic office before you pass. Fans like you are one in a million and we need to clone you so we can have another! Live long and prosper!

Bulldogs rolled Massillon, Hudson, Louisville nOrthwest and Glenoak. Williams looked good again and the others mostly went through the motions.

Summer hoops is not like it was in the ole days,saw them mess around with the Eagles then went to TigerTown for the music concert.

Summer hoops is not like it was in the ole days,saw them mess around with the Eagles then went to TigerTown for the music concert.

You missed the arrival of Jayden Ballard-led Tigers then. It was pretty funny. They made a lot of noise and a small contingent of their insane fans came, too, to make a lot of noise. They threw attitude and came out with a paper title intensity, so it was fun to watch our kids put the spank down with little effort. :laugh:

But other than that, I have to agree. Modern ball is a different animal. Glenoak had some nice players, but they lost their two best to transfer fever, and the lack of loyalty among kids participating in basketball programs around the state especially sucks.

Can't wait for December 29th matchup as Mckinley travels to Lima to take on the Spartans in the Coach Q Holiday Shoutout. How is Canton McKinley team looking for this up and coming season? The Spartans have pretty much everybody coming back from last years 22-5 Regional Finalist (Loss to Arkon St. V) team lead by 2nd team All State selection and Bowling Green commit Josiah Fulcher. The last time these two met was 2016 in the Regianal Final as the Spartans bested Mckinley 68-61. I'm expecting a great game as always when these two teams meet.