Canton McKinley Job

WhatsupDoc

This job should get a bunch of applications. Will be interesting if they are willing to put the money into the program to hire a good coach. Or just hire someone on Staff. Not sure if anyone on staff is qualified. Good luck a lot of talent in Canton.

Good Luck All

What happened with Pam Davis leaving why would she leave after being there so long, must be some under lining problems with CCS heard there was some big changes, looks like didn't sit well with some , figures Canton City Gov approved 12mill for some foot ball park downtown but cannot seem to find one red cent to get these kids a locker room built for football

While the cupboard isn't bare, it's also not stocked. She lives in Akron...perhaps it's as simple as she wants to coach closer to home. I'll believe that if no McKinley kids end up at Hoban.

While the cupboard isn't bare, it's also not stocked. She lives in Akron...perhaps it's as simple as she wants to coach closer to home. I'll believe that if no McKinley kids end up at Hoban.

Things will change a lot JAF,she did way more than coaching.

Bryant Bowden is expected to be named the New Canton McKinley Girls Basketball Coach. Bowden has been the girls asst coach for the passed several years. Bowden served as the Head Boys Coach at McKinley for the 2014-15 season complying an overall record of 8-14, 3-7 in the Federal League. Congratulations and Good Luck.

Big Time Sports TV Ohio's Number 1 Broadcaster of High School Athletics.

Listen to BTS Today? w Joe Dunn & Ryan Beltz as they welcome in the new head coach of the Lady Pups Bryant Bowden to the show!
-plans for the program
-What made him decide to take the job
-playing for the Bulldogs
-memories playing at DePaul
-coaching his ultra talented daughter-freshman Sidnee Bowden
-& more!
?
https://soundcloud.com/igimeportsadio/big-time-sports-today-with-guest-mckinley-girls-basketball-coach-bryant-bowden-71019

Listen to BTS Today? w Joe Dunn & Ryan Beltz as they welcome in the new head coach of the Lady Pups Bryant Bowden to the show!
-plans for the program
-What made him decide to take the job
-playing for the Bulldogs
-memories playing at DePaul
-coaching his ultra talented daughter-freshman Sidnee Bowden
-& more!
?
https://soundcloud.com/igimeportsadio/big-time-sports-today-with-guest-mckinley-girls-basketball-coach-bryant-bowden-71019

Great Interview by the big time sports guys! I know bow personally and he’s going to do great things for the lady pups! Just don’t beat up on my blue streaks too bad!