Canton McKinley Bulldogs

McKinley looked terrible tonight and rattled the whole game..they did a nice job at coming back at the end of the Third but after the fight broke out it was game over.

McKinley looked terrible tonight and rattled the whole game..they did a nice job at coming back at the end of the Third but after the fight broke out it was game over.
It wasn't a fight. It was some shoving, and the kids were quickly separated. The technical went against GO.

Call it what you want but it fired up glenoak and they went on a 20-2 run…McKinley has to do a way better job at taking care of the ball and they have to stop committing terrible fouls.

it's Dec 19, 2022

Does anyone have the box scores of the Canton McKinley vs Massillon Perry game??

Canton Repository didn't have any box scores of the game.

This is IUDOGS signing off.

it's Dec 19, 2022

Does anyone have the box scores of the Canton McKinley vs Massillon Perry game??

Canton Repository didn't have any box scores of the game.

This is IUDOGS signing off.
Canton McKinley defeated Massillon Perry, at Perry, on Friday, December 16th, by a score of 61-52.
McKinley's overall record is 5-1; conference record is 3-1.
This week the Bulldogs play Brecksville at home on Tuesday; on the road at Warren Harding on Friday.

Canton McKinley defeated Massillon Perry, at Perry, on Friday, December 16th, by a score of 61-52.
McKinley's overall record is 5-1; conference record is 3-1.
This week the Bulldogs play Brecksville at home on Tuesday; on the road at Warren Harding on Friday.
McKinley is 5- 2. They lost to GlenOak

Did anybody go to this game?
I went expecting a better game. Brecksville played solid defense denying much lane penetration and McKinleys' outside shooting wasn't good enough to make them pay. That was the first i had seen Brecksville this season and thought they were solid and very controlled on both ends. Until the last 2 minutes it was anyone's game to win. Neither team was overly impressive to me.

I saw the McKinley - Louisville game. I thought McKinley would be pretty good this year.

As of now, McKinley wii finished 11 - 11 this year.

Heck, the Canton Repository won't published the last two box scores of McKinley games.