Canton McKinley Bulldogs

Lwts
You went personal after coaches/coach.

Now you can’t handle a little criticism

We get it… u don’t/didn’t like V. You/ Kelly Harris and Audi Everett who rail on FB about about V.

But where were you last year at this time after he went 17-7 with the least experienced team in recent McK history.

They underachieved. V owned it at many booster meetings. Defended his players. And took the heat. In fact he also spoke at luncheons he was worried about playing so many young sophomores. V was standup all year accepting responsibility. In my opinion too much.

And while I am not “tied” to any specific coach….

As I said before I am not a V defender but the way he has been treated by so many of u unfairly makes me want to be.
Mck isn't Kelly Harris. If you don't know, ask.

McKinley needs to keep that talent at McKinley which is very hard for them right now. Kids are also to blame they want to act like it’s the nba and get to pick where they want to play hs basketball. No one has pride anymore of where they are from.

McKinley needs to keep that talent at McKinley which is very hard for them right now. Kids are also to blame they want to act like it’s the nba and get to pick where they want to play hs basketball. No one has pride anymore of where they are from.
They have kept the kids in city who have been set to go there. Only three kids have left the system and one never was going to end up at McKinley anyways. I have said in previous posts who they were. You can look them up and since they re still kids I wont give the reasons on the page only in pm if you want

They have kept the kids in city who have been set to go there. Only three kids have left the system and one never was going to end up at McKinley anyways. I have said in previous posts who they were. You can look them up and since they re still kids I wont give the reasons on the page only in pm if you want
If your going to coach at McKinley you've got to figure out how to get the "never was going to end up at McKinley" kid to McKinley. For pete sakes wasn't his dad a coach somewhere in the system? And Any father who went to McKinley should have his kid at McKinley. You might have to recruit those players away from other schools but so be it. That's what you do. Our past football coaches have failed at that also. Big time.

If your going to coach at McKinley you've got to figure out how to get the "never was going to end up at McKinley" kid to McKinley. For pete sakes wasn't his dad a coach somewhere in the system? And Any father who went to McKinley should have his kid at McKinley. You might have to recruit those players away from other schools but so be it. That's what you do. Our past football coaches have failed at that also. Big time.
I will pm you

If you’re so concerned about V, the verbal alcoholic, follow him to the next poor school he coaches at and be his biggest fan.🤣🤣🤣
This crosses the line. No matter the truth. People like you who think they're helping are the reason people avoid the games and this site specifically. You all hide on the internet and make personal attacks on other people. Where I come from you have the balls to handle this in person with a conversation like adults do. But no, we're left with your nonsense.

Sounds like McKinley needs to bring in a coach like they did in Mentor years ago when they were in a similar position, a program builder.

6 applicants. 4 of them have never coached a JV team or been a top asst. 2 guys with head coaching experience. And those two don’t look like the kids they coach.

WhatdoIknow23

What do you think about Sean Weatherspoon as the next coach at McKinley ???

This is IUDOGS signing off

Raymo, my posts were the information at that time. There are 4 McK threads and this one is the oldest. I posted just last week 60/40 Spoon / Richardson

Sean applied last Wednesday.

There were a total of 10 applicants. 3 with HC experience.

I was not wrong. Some of the applicants came in after I made those comments.

Raymo, my posts were the information at that time. There are 4 McK threads and this one is the oldest. I posted just last week 60/40 Spoon / Richardson

Sean applied last Wednesday.

There were a total of 10 applicants. 3 with HC experience.

I was not wrong. Some of the applicants came in after I made those comments.
In the future you should just be a good Alumnus for your school...BAM!

I‘ve been to the Athletic Office for Football tickets every Friday since the season started and went inside the FieldHouse to see a lot of boys hoopin.Good to see boys shooting around so early,maybe a sign of the new leadership.Wondering how many football players will be out for hoops this coming season,SPOON…BAM!

I‘ve been to the Athletic Office for Football tickets every Friday since the season started and went inside the FieldHouse to see a lot of boys hoopin.Good to see boys shooting around so early,maybe a sign of the new leadership.Wondering how many football players will be out for hoops this coming season,SPOON…BAM!
How's things looking Raymo? Looks like we'll be talking basketball sooner rather then later.

Heard two football players not hoopin and no BIG man…BAM!
I think the age of football players playing basketball are over which is ok. I don't understand not having height though. Maybe Canton doesn't produce tall players anymore or we have them and their not interested in playing.

Canton McKinley Boys and Girls Varsity Schedules
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 17.49.21.png