Canton Central Catholic Crusaders (5-4) at Louisville Leopards (5-4)

LeopardNation

Winning Season on the line for both teams.

Central has a faint hope to make the playoffs with a win in Division V, Region 17. Louisville has the most points of the mathematically eliminated teams in DIII, Region 9.

Going to be a cold one! Thoughts?

Varsity
Canton Central Catholic at Louisville, 7:00

Canton Central Catholic Crusaders at Louisville Leopards Live Updates

All-Time Series

Louisville Leopards Vs. Canton Central Catholic Crusaders Football All-Time Series

Past Game Video

2018: Louisville Leopards 30, Central Catholic Crusaders 12 - Game Video, States, and Recap

I'm excited for this one. Both very solid teams who both play brutal schedules. I see the difference maker being Louisville's depth. I like the matchups with both QB's vs the opposing DB's. Hopefully a great game to end the season for both great programs.

This could be the game of the night! Two teams who may be a little undermanned this season but never quit. Advantage L'ville being at home.

If you can't make it to the game tonight or just hate the cold I'll have live updates as always on Leopard Nation:

Why don't you punt on 4th and 5 from your own 45? Why does everything have to be trick play? Why couldn't we red shirt a few of those Seniors ?. Good season with that schedule and a first year coach. Next year, we get to see how this coach develops the younger kids and what kind of "program" he can build. Who is on the Leopards schedule next year: NC, Lake, Green, Perry, NP, CCC, Alliance, ???

Why don't you punt on 4th and 5 from your own 45? Why does everything have to be trick play? Why couldn't we red shirt a few of those Seniors ?. Good season with that schedule and a first year coach. Next year, we get to see how this coach develops the younger kids and what kind of "program" he can build. Who is on the Leopards schedule next year: NC, Lake, Green, Perry, NP, CCC, Alliance, ???
The Bird coach is a disciple of Ron Jon, hence the trick plays.