Cangelosi Black Sox 18U in need of Pitcher

BlackSox12

In need of one arm for the 2020 summer. This is an 18U team out of Columbus, Ohio that practices out of the Bo Jackson Elite Sports. Can be a position player also that pitches. If interested please reach out to Brandon Riley at brandonwriley4@gmail.com.

Is this a team that was around last season or one that got dismantled and totally replaced leaving the kids looking for another team like at another level in the organizarion?

Is this a team that was around last season or one that got dismantled and totally replaced leaving the kids looking for another team like at another level in the organizarion?
I am not sure what you are referring to but this is a team that has kept the same players from 17U team last year. Which is why only 1 additional player is needed.

I am not sure what you are referring to but this is a team that has kept the same players from 17U team last year. Which is why only 1 additional player is needed.
I am referring to one of the Black Sox teams that got replaced after this season after playing together for a couple of years leaving the kids to try out for the B team or find another place to play next year

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I can only comment on this team. We have a great group of players/families and lot of them have been with me for going on 3 years.