Candace Cameron Bure

WSAImpact

Whatever happened to the tradition of changing your name after marriage, instead of having two last names like you're some kind of liberal feminist? I tried to stir interest on Twitter but no one is commenting.

Whatever happened to the tradition of changing your name after marriage, instead of having two last names like you're some kind of liberal feminist? I tried to stir interest on Twitter but no one is commenting.
This is and has been normal. It's just new to you apparently. Why worry at all what name another person chooses? Really, from that perspective WTH is this even on your mind? Is someone in the real complaining about your name?

Last edited:
This is and has been normal. It's just new to you apparently. Why worry at all what name another person chooses? Really, from that perspective WTH is this even on your mind? Is someone in the real complaining about your name?
No, they’re just mad her crappy Christian network won’t have gay couples on their shows.

It's not new to me. It's been bothering me for over 25 years. I just thought it was a feminist issue. Yes, I was a Dittohead back in the early 1990s (i.e. regular listener to Rush Limbaugh).

It's not new to me. It's been bothering me for over 25 years. I just thought it was a feminist issue. Yes, I was a Dittohead back in the early 1990s (i.e. regular listener to Rush Limbaugh).
You are obviously lost.

Head here.

Another potential reason for women not to change could be the actors' guild name registration and possible confusion over two celebrities having the same name. Did not know that the reason Katy Perry is Katy Perry is that her real name is Kate Hudson.

A little CCB goes a long way, but the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries are fun to watch.

The practice is nothing new as is the practice of some women not incorporating their married names at all. I always figured it was for career purposes and nothing more.