Can you be a cigarette smoker and still be a good person?

What say you?

• Total voters

People who smoke cigarettes clearly don't care about the air quality and health of people they smoke around. Not caring about that certainly would make someone a bad person. Pretty obvious.

People who smoke cigarettes clearly don't care about the air quality and health of people they smoke around. Not caring about that certainly would make someone a bad person. Pretty obvious.

So everyone who drives and pollutes the air is a bad person too? Where do you draw the line exactly?

What about the person who just smokes at their house if they live alone and not in public? Great person?

Perfectly fine. Amendment to the original ruling. Of course, not all non-smokers are automatically great people, so this does not guarantee your greatness as a human.

When I smoked I was pretty good about not letting my smoking bother others. When I had company I would simply ask them to step outside while I lit up.

Dude? Do you jock everyone? I get this feeling if screen names had a man part you would try and put it in your mouth. What is your deal? Crazy mofo

Not sure how or why you arrived at that.....are you projecting like the other Appalachian refugee does ?

Really though, smoking itself is such a superficial thing in most instances. To judge a person's value as a fellow human based upon such a thing is kind of silly, don't you think? It's usually just an irritant. In those cases recently seems serious, I wouldn't imagine him having this kind of opinion. So I poked at him a little bit.

I used a word he tries to establish in yappi common parlance, but not in the manner he wants, hoping to get a response. You ruined it, though. Thanks buddy

I smoke but not around non-smokers. So your logic fails (once again).