Can Faithful Catholics Vote for Biden/Harris?

In my years spent reading about politics (since 1960) there has never been a candidate as anti-Catholic as Harris. Her views on abortion as so extreme that most pro-abortion women disavow them. I'm afraid that Biden is going to kick in office and we'll be governed by this anti-Catholic bigot.

Others will be running the show whether he dies or not.

Now lets see how badly Democrats treat the new SCOTUS nominee over her Catholic faith. The fact of the matter is that while the Democrats are full of nominal Catholics, they despise sincerely devote Catholics.

Reactions: y2h
Now lets see how badly Democrats treat the new SCOTUS nominee over her Catholic faith. The fact of the matter is that while the Democrats are full of nominal Catholics, they despise sincerely devote Catholics.
Oh it's definitely coming. They can't invent racism or rape with her. They will definitely slam her religion and paint her as a crazy cult follower with her religious groups. I can't see how a real Catholic or Christian can vote democrat with how often they slam organized religion and the believers in them. This on top of loving to kill babies and taking money from organizations like planned parenthood who are immoral as it gets

Oh it's definitely coming. They can't invent racism or rape with her. They will definitely slam her religion and paint her as a crazy cult follower with her religious groups. I can't see how a real Catholic or Christian can vote democrat with how often they slam organized religion and the believers in them. This on top of loving to kill babies and taking money from organizations like planned parenthood who are immoral as it gets

The dems are not going to go after her for her catholic faith. This is an election year and that’s just bad politics. I do think it’s important however to question her about her involvement in that charismatic sect she and her husband belong. If she’s supposed to be subservient to her husband it needs to be asked if that applies to her decisions.

The dems are not going to go after her for her catholic faith. This is an election year and that’s just bad politics. I do think it’s important however to question her about her involvement in that charismatic sect she and her husband belong. If she’s supposed to be subservient to her husband it needs to be asked if that applies to her decisions.
You don't get as far as she has in her career being a submissive person. There's zero wrong with that group. Just more bogus democrat slander.

Reactions: y2h

I guess we can just look at her current track record as a judge to examine that, right?

You don't get as far as she has in her career being a submissive person. There's zero wrong with that group. Just more bogus democrat slander.

I’m not saying the group she belong too is wrong but it’s a fair question to ask given the position she is seeking.

Just because she’s a Christian doesn’t mean she’s excused of being asked hard but fair questions.

I’m not saying the group she belong too is wrong but it’s a fair question to ask given the position she is seeking.

Just because she’s a Christian doesn’t mean she’s excused of being asked hard but fair questions.
Fair, like Kavanaugh?

"charismatic sect"?
LMAO

It's actually a sexist line of questioning. And if republicans went at Obama's nominees like that , they'd be dragged through the mud

But we know how this goes. Republicans don't tar and feather these sc nominees in the same fashion as liberals. This had been going on for decades. Clarence Thomas , Bork, Kavanaugh etc. Sure tth Dems will embarrass themselves again this time around

The Dems showing their azzes once again days before an election = win for Trump.

Confirmation of ACB = win for Trump

I think they go the under-handed back room procedural delay route to try to hold off the vote. Failing to show for JC meetings, etc

It will be fantastic to watch people who don't know a thing about God or the Bible ask questions regarding her faith. Like "Doesn't the Bible teach women are second-class?" - while she is a SCOTUS nominee. lol

I feel sorry for the people who fall for the fraud that is organized religion.

Abortion is healthcare, get over it and move on. I'm sure the same people who are outraged about abortion are the same ones calling COVID a hoax and the deaths over reported or just old people.
Just health care ?

In my years spent reading about politics (since 1960) there has never been a candidate as anti-Catholic as Harris. Her views on abortion as so extreme that most pro-abortion women disavow them. I'm afraid that Biden is going to kick in office and we'll be governed by this anti-Catholic bigot.
As they both said, it's the Harris-Biden administration. He'll be forced out within 6 months of inauguration.

"Deplorables clinging to their bibles"

Its
It's already started ?‍♂️

And to think this was the party that gave us our first Catholic president.

In 1998, Judge Amy Coney Barrett wrote a law review article stating that Catholic Judges have a moral obligation to recuse in situations that conflict with their religious beliefs (in this case, sentencing in capital cases). Want to venture a guess how many times she's recused from abortion cases in the 7th circuit since her appointment in 2017? Zero.

I’m not sure what else you would call People of Praise. I guess some call it a religious cult.

No, People of Praise is not a religious cult. There is a lot of misinformation about the group, mostly for political reasons.
A tell is how someone describes the term "handmaiden" in context with the People of Praise movement; if they use it in the context of the Handmaiden Tales; they are ignorant.
They do not take an "oath"; they do agree to a covenant to follow common principles. There is no political ideology test; it is not "patriarchal in structure. There are some "Liberal" Catholics that say the group is misinterpreting Catholic teachings; but the fact that the Papacy has confirmed Bishops who belong is an indication that the Papacy believes their beliefs are consistent with Catholic teachings.
Their schools are excellent; especially in teaching about classical literature, arts and poetry.

In 1998, Judge Amy Coney Barrett wrote a law review article stating that Catholic Judges have a moral obligation to recuse in situations that conflict with their religious beliefs (in this case, sentencing in capital cases). Want to venture a guess how many times she's recused from abortion cases in the 7th circuit since her appointment in 2017? Zero.

Actually what she said "The Catholic Church's opposition to the death penalty places Catholic judges in a moral and legal bind. While these judges are obliged by oath, professional commitment, and the demands of citizenship to enforce the death penalty, they are also obliged to adhere to their church's teaching on moral matters. Although the legal system has a solution for this dilemma by allowing the recusal of judges whose convictions keep them from doing their job"
If a Judge cannot separate his legal responsibility with their moral beliefs, they have a legal method by recusing from a case. This seems to be a hard principle for some; having been taught in Catholic schools; have always been able to separate legal with moral

I’m not sure what else you would call People of Praise. I guess some call it a religious cult.
Well of course you would say that. You buy liberal propaganda more than anyone on here.

You are probably agreeing with the criticism based on false reporting that people of praise inspired the handmaid's tale. In reality articles from places like newsweek had to clarify that the people of hope was one of the groups the author researched for that tale....