Campbell Memorial 2019

Baby steps for my Devils. Great night. Campbell goes up 25-0 in third and VC scored a late one, but I would be very interested to see total yardage for VC. There's going to be some growing pains for awhile but can't say enough about the job Mickey has done. The exciting thing is, both really good LBs are juniors, QB a sophomore, RB a junior and the freshman RB showed some serious moves last night. Congrats

nupanther

Definitely an upgrade in coaching for y'all. Not to take away from your victory but VC has looked horrific in scrimmages so far. The score was what I expected. Maybe if the Red Devils string a few wins together the crowds will come. Good luck against Bexley

Spread All Day

That’s a long bus ride to cbus. Are they taking coach busses at least? Lakeside did for their trip down. They didn’t get here until about 545 lol

BTrev

Devils had a big win last week and sit at 2-1, with a big game coming up against LaBrae.
I thought there'd be more chatter from the Campbell faithful... I think they have a good chance at another W this week.

Good luck Campbell!

therock02

Devils had a big win last week and sit at 2-1, with a big game coming up against LaBrae.
I thought there'd be more chatter from the Campbell faithful... I think they have a good chance at another W this week.

Good luck Campbell!
Not sure I agree with this. LaBrae played a pretty tough ooc schedule to toughen up a young group of kids and seem to be getting better while Campbell has played a soft schedule to rebound from 0-10. Wasn’t this game 70 something to nothing last year? I wouldn’t expect this to be very close, I think Campbell has a long way to go to compete with Brookfield and LaBrae. Campbell can still get 4-5 wins which is a huge improvement for those kids and coaches.

BTrev

Not sure I agree with this. LaBrae played a pretty tough ooc schedule to toughen up a young group of kids and seem to be getting better while Campbell has played a soft schedule to rebound from 0-10. Wasn’t this game 70 something to nothing last year? I wouldn’t expect this to be very close, I think Campbell has a long way to go to compete with Brookfield and LaBrae. Campbell can still get 4-5 wins which is a huge improvement for those kids and coaches.
You're right. Had to double check the results through the first few weeks... LaBrae has played a much more challenging schedule so far. I think it'll be closer than most think. But LaBrae is the clear favorite.