California Congressman has affair with Chinese Spy

1607688037271.png

5 will get you 10 that Columbus Mayor Andy Ginther was one of the
two Mayors mentioned in the article.

:>---

EGA

Which mayor was part of this? That article say she had sex with an Ohio mayor. Personally, from the photos I've seen I wouldn't even give up Rhode Island for that.

This Swawell guy seems to be the one that outed her, years ago. So why's he a target of the Dumpsters?

Which mayor was part of this? That article say she had sex with an Ohio mayor. Personally, from the photos I've seen I wouldn't even give up Rhode Island for that.

This Swawell guy seems to be the one that outed her, years ago. So why's he a target of the Dumpsters?
Because he's evidently easily compromised, and should no longer have access to our most classified information.

Let alone be a congressman.

Because he's evidently easily compromised, and should no longer have access to our most classified information.

Drama much? If we got rid of every congressman that had an affair, we wouldn't have a congress. If we got rid of every congressman that has met a spy, we wouldn't have a congress. And he wasn't even a congressman at the time, he met her. Has he even been accused of having a relationship with her? Not that I can find.

Axios reports that U.S. officials don’t think Fang ever got classified information as she cozied up to politicians, including from Swalwell. He is not accused of any wrongdoing. After U.S. intelligence officials briefed him in 2015 on their concerns about Fang, he cut off ties with her.

What are you accusing him of, giving up a city's secret handshakes?

The intelligence community knew what she was up to. He was debriefed. He would have been again in his role on intelligence. Whether or not they used him as an asset, they would have obligated him at the time of his debrief to neither confirm nor deny as he is now doing and as anyone in Congress like this sensennbrenner knows.

Because of this experience, he is probably the safest, least compromisable congressman on the committee. Known quantities are powerful tools. You ever work in that area? I'm guessing no but I don't think it a necessary experience to understand his role is to neither confirm nor deny.

Desperate politicians and wannabes playing back-stab. This sensennbrenner is a pos not worth your time.

Last edited:
Who the hell cares? After 21 January 2021 this hub-bub will all go away and never be heard of again.

• GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy emerged Friday from a closed-door FBI briefing on Rep. Eric Swalwell's contact with alleged Chinese spy saying the California Democrat should not have access to the nation's secrets.

Drama much? If we got rid of every congressman that had an affair, we wouldn't have a congress. If we got rid of every congressman that has met a spy, we wouldn't have a congress. And he wasn't even a congressman at the time, he met her. Has he even been accused of having a relationship with her? Not that I can find.

What are you accusing him of, giving up a city's secret handshakes?

The intelligence community knew what she was up to. He was debriefed. He would have been again in his role on intelligence. Whether or not they used him as an asset, they would have obligated him at the time of his debrief to neither confirm nor deny as he is now doing and as anyone in Congress like this sensennbrenner knows.

Because of this experience, he is probably the safest, least compromisable congressman on the committee. Known quantities are powerful tools. You ever work in that area? I'm guessing no but I don't think it a necessary experience to understand his role is to neither confirm nor deny.

Desperate politicians and wannabes playing back-stab. This sensennbrenner is a pos not worth your time.
I would get rid of every Congressman that has an affair with a Chinese spy.

Is that hard for you to grasp?

Listen man, we give Jared classified info and he could not get a clearance to start with.

I would get rid of every Congressman that has an affair with a Chinese spy.

Is that hard for you to grasp?
What about a president who gives the spies classified info?

1608411564473.jpeg

Listen man, we give Jared classified info and he could not get a clearance to start with.

Ladies and gentlemen, for the umpteenth time in a row, your daily "apples to oranges comparison" goes to............

Proderp!

lmao

• GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy emerged Friday from a closed-door FBI briefing on Rep. Eric Swalwell's contact with alleged Chinese spy saying the California Democrat should not have access to the nation's secrets.

Kevin McCarthy knows a spy when he sees one, I guess.

"There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” The Post reported McCarthy said on June 15, 2016. It was caught on a recording.

And not only has this pathetic liberal liar not resigned, he has been named a House manager in the impeachment sham.

The left is not only unhinged and delusional, they are essentially enemies of state.

And not only has this pathetic liberal liar not resigned, he has been named a House manager in the impeachment sham.

The left is not only unhinged and delusional, they are essentially enemies of state.

It is Trolling and pissing in your face by the left.

No. Right now Democrats control the state.

Leftists are enemies of the nation.

Swalwell still has not been removed from the intelligence committee even though he is compromised, and yet we are supposed to respect congress?? None of us could gain security clearance much less be on that committee had we done what he did. Congressional and media double standards must end, or there will never be unity.

Should have happened on the day it was revealed. If there were any REAL Americans in the democratic caucus they would have removed him months ago ..................but they don't care about our country.