BUCS vs CHIEFS

KC 37
Tampa 31

Right down to the wire. I wouldn’t be surprised if the total points were higher. Neither D is anything more than average. I’ll take someone other than the obvious...how about MVP Kelce.

Thought about Kelce too, I think people are just too qb-centered when they pick awards

KC: 47
TB: 17.

Mahomey is the MVP unless they feel like he will win it so often they give it to someone who is close.

Just as TB12 is saying he could play past 45 we see why in this ballgame that his career in today's NFL is over.

No one beats Father Time.l

With that said, if Belicheck was the coach and in charge of the defense for TB, I think they have a fighting chance. How he comes up with some amazing playoff defensive schemes I think is the ONLY way KC would be able to be beaten.

Arians in no Belicheck when it comes to having a defense that can utterly amaze and shut down an offense. I realize he is a offensive guy, but no way his DC comes up with something to slow PH

I want TB, more specifically Brady to win, but the Chiefs Offense is too good. The only way TB wins is by either: being +2 TOs or limit KC to FGs on at least 3 drives inside the Red Zone. TB’s D is actually capable of doing that, but the odds are still long.

KC-38
TB- 24

I still don’t understand how Andy Reid’s sons are such screw ups. He seems like a good guy, but one son is dead from a heroin OD and this one has been arrested 2-3 times the last decade and almost killed his son with his idiocy.

I want TB, more specifically Brady to win, but the Chiefs Offense is too good. The only way TB wins is by either: being +2 TOs or limit KC to FGs on at least 3 drives inside the Red Zone. TB’s D is actually capable of doing that, but the odds are still long.

KC-38
TB- 24
I think one concern is that KC is down two O Line starters.

This is a tough game to figure.

I think one concern is that KC is down two O Line starters.

This is a tough game to figure.
Good point. The Bucs have a solid pass rush with Barrett & JPP. They’ll need to get pressure bc you can’t play Man Cvg vs Hill, it’s impossible. The only way to mitigate his speed is force Mahomes to hurry up his throws and take the short/intermediate routes.

I still don’t understand how Andy Reid’s sons are such screw ups. He seems like a good guy, but one son is dead from a heroin OD and this one has been arrested 2-3 times the last decade and almost killed his son with his idiocy.

Almost every family has some “screw ups,” rich, middle class or poor!

Chiefs by 3.

I think we may see the gap between the AFC and NFC on full display tonight.

Picking the Chiefs. I keep thinking about how Brady threw 3 INTs in the second half against the Packers, yet won the game.

They can't even afford to do that in this game.

Joe Biden's kid just got a million to write the book that nobody wants to read.

This kid lays down with hookers and crack, and wakes up in a pile of cash.
Again, that’s just one son. Both of Reid’s sons are screwups.

F*g
27A4CD8B-2276-4689-B98A-9B8F8F1A9F55.png