Buchtel's Chris Livingston to Western Reserve Academy?

Game with Benedictine tomorrow night. I imagine it will be well attended as basketball fans will be very interested in the Livingstons addition to the WRA team.

I believe this is their main gym. They also have a rec center that has two courts but almost no seating.

This is their schedule:

Dec 3 2019 Benedictine HS (WRA MAC Gym)
Dec 6 2019 Kiski Tournament, Nichols School (Kiski School)
Dec 7 2019 Kiski Tournament, Lawrenceville Prep School, The (Kiski School)
Dec 8 2019 Kiski Tournament, Peddie School (Kiski School)
Dec 10 2019 Cornerstone Christian Academy (Cornerstone Christian Academy)
Dec 13 2019 Andrews Osborne Academy (WRA MAC Gym)
Dec 19 2019 The HIll School Tournament, The Hill School (The Hill School)
Dec 20 2019 The HIll School Tournament, The Hill School (The Hill School)
Dec 21 2019 The HIll School Tournament, The Hill School (The Hill School)
Jan 8 2020 Hawken Upper School (Hawken Upper School)
Jan 9 2020 International Sports Academy (WRA MAC Gym)
Jan 11 2020 University School-Hunting Valley (University School-Hunting Valley)
Jan 14 2020 Archbishop Hoban High School (Archbishop Hoban High School)
Jan 17 2020 Warren John F. Kennedy Catholic School (WRA MAC Gym)
Jan 18 2020 Hayes High School (Hayes High School)
Jan 21 2020 Notre Dame - Cathedral Latin (WRA MAC Gym)
Jan 24 2020 Hiland MS/HS (WRA MAC Gym)
Jan 25 2020 Walsh Jesuit High School (Walsh Jesuit High School)
Jan 30 2020 Collinwood High School (Collinwood High School)
Jan 31 2020 Lake Forest Academy (WRA MAC Gym)
Feb 1 2020 Columbus Academy (Columbus Academy)
Feb 6 2020 International Sports Academy (Andrews Osborne Academy)
Feb 7 2020 Kiski School (WRA MAC Gym)
Feb 11 2020 Jackson HS (Massillon) (Jackson HS (Massillon))
Feb 12 2020 Orange High School (WRA MAC Gym)
Feb 14 2020 Trinity HS (Cleveland) (Trinity HS (Cleveland))
Feb 18 2020 Kenston HS (WRA MAC Gym)
Feb 20 2020 Cuyahoga Valley Christian Acad. (WRA MAC Gym)
Feb 22 2020 Bristol High School (WRA MAC Gym)

Game with Benedictine tomorrow night. I imagine it will be well attended as basketball fans will be very interested in the Livingstons addition to the WRA team.
No way they play already. I would think they would sit out a game or 2 before even seeing the floor but you never know.

Hopefully one of the local reporters will get an interview to break down the events that led to this interesting change of schools.

Let's stop pretending this had anything at all to do with academics.
Things got sour quick between Grandpa Livingston (the family decision maker) and Futch. WRA was the closest viable option that allowed immediate playing time.
They could have boarded at Iggy...They could have boarded at Gilmour...Mom, chose WRA! Whats the problem! Buchtel local kids able to get top education experience at a local school! Probably for free...They stayed here! Good for the family.....

They could have boarded at Iggy...They could have boarded at Gilmour...Mom, chose WRA! Whats the problem! Buchtel local kids able to get top education experience at a local school! Probably for free...They stayed here! Good for the family.....

He has never been a Buchtel kid, no? He has never went to school at Buchtel HS or MS right?

So let me get this straight... the brothers went to one of the best academic schools in the state because the mother/guardian/whoever prioritized academics over enrolling them at a basketball powerhouse..... and people are mad?

Got it.

So let me get this straight... the brothers went to one of the best academic schools in the state because the mother/guardian/whoever prioritized academics over enrolling them at a basketball powerhouse..... and people are mad?

Got it.

I do not know anyone that is mad. I think people are amused that their Grandpa has pimped them out for years and this is just one of many stops on Chris' (and Chris only) journey to play college ball.

I think you're missing the point.

The brothers are making a big impact as expected. 3 wins in all games they have played in as WRA crushes Cornerstone and Chris puts up 40 pts.

This is absolutely true. Reggie is his trainer. Western Reserve was just a good fit for them. Their both good academic students. Now they have a facility to work on basketball year round and well as prepare their body's for the next level.
WRA is a special place like no other in this part of the country. I hope they appreciate all the entire school and community there has to offer. Its more than about sports at WRA.