Brush Preseason #1 in Cleveland?

Brush again appears to be nothing more then a Euclid semi finalist. The first good team they play they get blown out. Keep beating up bad conference teams because we all know what happens when tournament time rolls around. The only difference is Brush will not get past Heights this year.
The good news for Brush is they are young and are going to get better as the year goes on under Coach Mason. The right kids are playing up and getting the varsity minutes right now. A loss like this only prevents Coach Mason from taking the program to the #1 ranking in Cleveland for the time being.

I guess Flannery learned more at USA Basketball than Chet. Some coaches have never beaten Ed's but win championships and some coaches have beaten Ed's but cannot get out of a district. Which one would you choose to have accomplished?

Last edited:
I guess Flannery learned more at USA Basketball than Chet. Some coaches have never beaten Ed's but win championships and some coaches have beaten Ed's but cannot get out of a district. Which one would you choose to have accomplished?
It really depends what district it is. Any of the D1 District titles are quite an accomplishment but once you dip down to the D2 and certainly the D3 districts you get some teams that have absolute cake walks because there is basically no competition.

It really depends what district it is. Any of the D1 District titles are quite an accomplishment but once you dip down to the D2 and certainly the D3 districts you get some teams that have absolute cake walks because there is basically no competition.

I realize your entire purpose on this board is to troll and I shouldn't engage that...but you are absolutely stupid.

Big win for Brush last night at Madison. With some of the other teams in their district (Mentor especially) the race is heating up for the overall #1 seed.

Just following for the entertainment value.

Hey. Did you guys know that Coach Mason worked for USA basketball this summer?

Brusharc has only mentioned it no less than NINE times so far in this thread, and it isn't even Christmas yet.

It takes a special kind of loser to make fun for of someone’s service to their country.

Just following for the entertainment value.

Hey. Did you guys know that Coach Mason worked for USA basketball this summer?

Brusharc has only mentioned it no less than NINE times so far in this thread, and it isn't even Christmas yet.
Brush does not believe in Christmas and its wonderment. In fact, it is people like him that complain that restaurants are not opened on the 25th. They have no choice. They have to cook, if they even bothered to have a kitchen in their homes.

It takes a special kind of loser to make fun for of someone’s service to their country.
All the guy did was mention your obsession with your coach and how many times you mentioned him working with USA basketball. You call him a special kind of loser? Men and women who serve in the armed forces and first responders are to be praised for their service to this country. Basketball coach? Not so much.Worth a feather in his cap but not super patriotic in most peoples view.

Brush drills Pennsylvania power Kennedy Catholic 71-35 last night. Incredible growth for the Arcs and Coach Mason in a short time.

Until they play Ed's again right?

I’m a good sport so I’m not going to try and block you from the Brush thread the way you and Mugnmaul blocked me off the VASJ thread.

That’s correct. Brush lost at St Ed’s. Coach Mason hopes they will have a 2nd shot at them. We will see?

Outstanding reference !! Best post I have seen in this thread.
I DO NOT accept your appreciation for my post. The St. Ed Mercenary Academy is a place where they bend the rules (CHEAT) to try and win a debate tournament (I know about it). They believe that they are accomplishing something in football, basketball, wrestling, etc. when kids are from 5-7-9 counties. You are NOT impressing anyone. I do NOT want your accolades for my descriptive and thoughtful writing/entertainment. I did not learn it from an unsavory west side school. Go away and take your leadership scholarships with you. DO NOT call me public school because I am NOT and do NOT write back. I will end this by lowering myself to you when I scribe, F OFF.

I’m a good sport so I’m not going to try and block you from the Brush thread the way you and Mugnmaul blocked me off the VASJ thread.

That’s correct. Brush lost at St Ed’s. Coach Mason hopes they will have a 2nd shot at them. We will see?
I never blocked you off the VASJ thread.Would not even know how to do that nor would I. The entertainment value of you jousting with those on that thread is great entertainment. FWIW

I DO NOT accept your appreciation for my post. The St. Ed Mercenary Academy is a place where they bend the rules (CHEAT) to try and win a debate tournament (I know about it). They believe that they are accomplishing something in football, basketball, wrestling, etc. when kids are from 5-7-9 counties. You are NOT impressing anyone. I do NOT want your accolades for my descriptive and thoughtful writing/entertainment. I did not learn it from an unsavory west side school. Go away and take your leadership scholarships with you. DO NOT call me public school because I am NOT and do NOT write back. I will end this by lowering myself to you when I scribe, F OFF.

St. Edward doesn't have a debate team.

You got blocked off the VASJ thread? What? Were you disrespectful to their head coach who served our country in the military?

No I was not disrespectful to Coach Babe at all. I thought this was a forum to discuss high school basketball but apparently some people like Mugnmaul and Bball216 take it personally.

I certainly would not disrespect serving one’s country. After all, Coach Mason was one of two (Coach Flannery from St. Ed’s was the other) to be chosen to represent USA Basketball this past summer. There is no greater honor than serving for the greatest team in the world.