Brush Preseason #1 in Cleveland?

From what I'm hearing Coach Mason's team is shaping up rather nicely. I wouldn't be surprised to see them as the preseason #1 team in the Cleveland area. It would only further solidify the culture that Coach Mason has brought to the school.

Bball216

Mentor should be the unanimous #1. They may be shorthanded early if the football team goes as far as they should - but the Cards should be good.

StarstoShine

How about somebody who actually knows what is going on. Euclid and Benny - LoL
STVM will most likely be the preseason number #1. I would also rate the Irish a favorite to return to Columbus (D2) again for 5th consecutive year over LC or Buchtel. The trio of 6-6 Branham 6-5 Harris and 6-2 Pryor along with size and talent coming off the bench make them formidable. They face the toughest schedule in Ohio and will be battle tested for all comers.

STVM will most likely be the preseason number #1. I would also rate the Irish a favorite to return to Columbus (D2) again for 5th consecutive year over LC or Buchtel. The trio of 6-6 Branham 6-5 Harris and 6-2 Pryor along with size and talent coming off the bench make them formidable. They face the toughest schedule in Ohio and will be battle tested for all comers.
Who is LC?

tribefan23

Isn't it a little early for brusharc to be a homer? I guess ridiculousness has no offseason. Win a district title if you want to be ranked number 1

tribefan23

brusharc is probably just happy that he finally started a thread that got actual replies, unlike his last 3. LOL

Isn't it a little early for brusharc to be a homer? I guess ridiculousness has no offseason. Win a district title if you want to be ranked number 1
Remember, this season is not an extension of last season. Every season has it's own identity and every team has it's own goals. That is something Coach Mason is stessing and something he learned while working for the greatest team in the world during the off season, maybe you've heard of them, UNITED STATES BASKETBALL!

Irish60

There is a quote from Abraham Lincoln that I like. "The chicken is the wisest creature in all creation because she doesn't cackle until the egg is laid." I'm not sure why this quote came to mind while reading this thread!