Brush leaving WRC

Using the argument of scrimmages doesn’t hold up. No way.

I do agree that I could see Chardon or Kenston being willing to schedule Solon now. Kenston was in the old WRC with Solon back when the Comets were actually really good. And they have scheduled non-conference with Solon since leaving the league. Mayfield wouldn’t have issue with Solon in football. South did schedule the Comets for a two game series in 2013/14.

Madison and North would not want Solon in the league. Especially not Madison. You’re the Riverside guy, what would they say?

But are all of these schools willing to take a risk that Solon will stay down?

If ANY of the schools in the WRC did not want a competitive schedule, they wouldn’t be playing football in the WRC. Hence, a big reason Brush is leaving. So, I really
don’t have to argue anything. WRC coaches have been quoted in The News-Herald as saying “anyone, anywhere” during regular season and playoffs this year.

From what I’ve read in local sources, the “east” schools have very little input in deciding WRC membership. That is why Lakeside was left out in 2015. I’ve actually already posted this earlier in the thread. Mayfield, North, and South will have the most say of what school is added. And, the WRC will be targeting a rival for Mayfield. The rest of the league will go along with it to keep the league together. If Solon can prove a drastic drop in enrollment forthcoming, they will be in serious consideration.

You're really comparing scrimmages to real games now ? Come on...

Mentor can play kenston , chardon and Massillon jackson in scrimmages. None of them will play us in a regular season game. It's a huge difference

The wrc is definitely not a take on all comers conference. Be real
Do you know that Chardon and Kenston wouldn’t play Mentor or do you assume? And if that is in fact true, do you look down on them for not scheduling a school with 600 more boys?

Do you know that Chardon and Kenston wouldn’t play Mentor or do you assume? And if that is in fact true, do you look down on them for not scheduling a school with 600 more boys?
Yes I do in fact know that. I know that we have tried in football with most of the wrc and all don't want that scheduled. No I don't rip them to pieces for it. But at the same time the guy saying they'll take on anyone anytime is full of crap.

Which of these schools did you attend ?

Yes I do in fact know that. I know that we have tried in football with most of the wrc and all don't want that scheduled. No I don't rip them to pieces for it. But at the same time the guy saying they'll take on anyone anytime is full of crap
So big bad Mentor actually stooped so low as to try to schedule a tiny D3 school with 600 less boys? I thought that would be beneath you.

So big bad Mentor actually stooped so low as to try to schedule a tiny D3 school with 600 less boys? I thought that would be beneath you.
We played chardon in the past. They dropped it after a 78-7 butt kicking. I find it funny you are using only the smallest schools here. And exaggerating the numbers on top.of that

I don't think Mentor has to apologize for anything with their schedule. Which school did you go to ?

We played chardon in the past. They dropped it after a 78-7 butt kicking. I find it funny you are using only the smallest schools here. And exaggerating the numbers on top.of that

I don't think Mentor has to apologize for anything with their schedule. Which school did you go to ?
Actually the last time they played was a 36-24 Mentor victory. A quick fact check for the fact man. Sorry about the 600 boys exaggeration, 595 would be more accurate. And I’m not the one who brought up the 2 smallest schools, you did. I went to school in Canton.

This is the topic he habitually turns every thread into. I’ve set my account to ignore his comments so I don’t have to be exposed to incessant narcissism. I encourage others to do the same and he can have the repetitive conversation he wants with himself.

Actually the last time they played was a 36-24 Mentor victory. A quick fact check for the fact man. Sorry about the 600 boys exaggeration, 595 would be more accurate. And I’m not the one who brought up the 2 smallest schools, you did. I went to school in Canton.
I was giving an example of how comparing scrimmages to regular season is stupid. They'd play scrimmages but wouldn't do regular season games. Funny you left out Massillon jackson from your post too. Didn't fit your angle.

The series was dropped because of 2003. But you're right the deal ended after 2004

Which canton high school ?

This is the topic he habitually turns every thread into. I’ve set my account to ignore his comments so I don’t have to be exposed to incessant narcissism. I encourage others to do the same and he can have the repetitive conversation he wants with himself.
That's one way to dodge you being called out for your bs. But I doubt you really set me to ignore. You've responded to every post even when not quoting. So you're definitely still reading them

You use the narcissistic commentary as a defense mechanism to cover up for your stupidity.

I was giving an example of how comparing scrimmages to regular season is stupid. They'd play scrimmages but wouldn't do regular season games. Funny you left out Massillon jackson from your post too. Didn't fit your angle.

The series was dropped because of 2003. But you're right the deal ended after 2004

Which canton high school ?
I’m actually impressed with your ability to talk in circles lol. Central Catholic. Didn’t play football

Question f

Serious question, why would Kenston or Chardon schedule Mentor?
I already said I don't rip them to pieces. So what more do you want me to say ? When south was good we tried them a lot. Disparity wasn't the same. Only got them one time. Tried with mayfield and such too. Scheduling up helps. It's why Kirtland scheduled and beat riverside. A 3 division jump.

Saying you guys schedule anyone anytime is bogus. And I think you both know that.

I already said I don't rip them to pieces. So what more do you want me to say ? When south was good we tried them a lot. Disparity wasn't the same. Only got them one time. Tried with mayfield and such too. Scheduling up helps. It's why Kirtland scheduled and beat riverside. A 3 division jump.
Well hopefully Mentor can sack up and schedule Lake Travis pretty soon

Well hopefully Mentor can sack up and schedule Lake Travis pretty soon
A wrc fan can't talk any smack on Mentor challenging itself.

Btw. Our state title team in bball did play huntington prep . Lost by one basket to Andrew wiggins led team. We have done that in some sports. I think eds Ignatius McKinley, Massillon, st x, moeller ,mooney while great etc would dispute your futile attempts

P

Its ok to admit you’re scared of Lake Travis. Bishop Gorman perhaps?
Read the edit. We've done that in some sports. Mentor has proven not to be scared of anyone. We have played pa teams , canada etc. And we've played the best in the state plenty.

Again you guys can't talk about this at all. Not even close. This is high school ..those national games are only played when needed. They lose money if you don't host. If they came here I'm sure we'd play . We haven't denied any of these and have gone to cincy to play st x and such

Read the edit. We've done that in some sports. Mentor has proven not to be scared of anyone. We have played pa teams , canada etc. And we've played the best in the state plenty.

Again you guys can't talk about this at all. Not even close. This is high school ..those national games are only played when needed. They lose money if you don't host. If they came here I'm sure we'd play . We haven't denied any of these and have gone to cincy to play st x and such
Ok so you’re scared of Lake Travis and Bishop Gorman, how about IMG? That could be a fun game.

Ok so you’re scared of Lake Travis and Bishop Gorman, how about IMG? That could be a fun game.
So you think we should travel to them and lose tons of money when we can stay in state and play plenty of power teams ? We don't have to prove anything to weak rc fans . How about you guys schedule up? Where do your kids go? Let's compare schedules since you want to shoot your mouth off

So you think we should travel to them and lose tons of money when we can stay in state and play plenty of power teams ? We don't have to prove anything to weak rc fans . How about you guys schedule up? Where do your kids go? Let's compare schedules since you want to shoot your mouth off
Scared of IMG too... shoot... I’m just trying to figure
out a way for Mentor to “schedule up” like you want everyone else to do

Hey MentorGrad: Nobody cares that Mentor is good. This thread has nothing to do with you guys. You guys beating North or South by 50 won't help either team in the long run.
He's bringing it up. I'm answering quoted posts ... They definitely don't take on anyone anytime though. He can stop just as easily

And I don't care about your opinion either

As usual, a certain crazy that misrepresents Mentor hijacked it for his therapy session. :cautious:
Thought you ignored the posts ? I just answered direct quotes towards me and stupidity and lies from you on travel time , playing anyone anywhere etc. Thread would have like 10 posts if we didn't have fun so no harm.

They would do the same to Solon...
Solon has been the most competitive team for us in the noc and gcc. So this is simply not true. Also leagues aren't just one sport. Solon is a very solid athletic program. Way beyond any in the wrc. They've done way more in boys basketball than brush who destroyed your league in that sport. Very good girls programs too