bruce drennen show

Drennan was unintentionally funny back when he was on WTAM daily after Trivisonno. They hated each other. Petty bickering and stupidity ensued at times.

SOmetimes ill watch it for a bit after the browns have some sort of browns move to lose a game just to laugh at everyone complaining

Since STO was bought by FOX Drennans show has been watered down . In fact it stinks and is hard to watch . Trivisanno is still on 1100 and is by FAR ,the best radio personality in all the land . He is conservative and speaks with common sense and intelligence . He is needed to set the "kneelers". Whacky straight . I really enjoy Triv .

Since STO was bought by FOX Drennans show has been watered down . In fact it stinks and is hard to watch . Trivisanno is still on 1100 and is by FAR ,the best radio personality in all the land . He is conservative and speaks with common sense and intelligence . He is needed to set the "kneelers". Whacky straight . I really enjoy Triv .

Triv is a shell of what he used to be. Since Triv was bought out by ClearChannel and became a greedy old man he lost much of his entertainment value for me. Day-to-day, he sucks now. He is good to listen to when a big new event hits the news, or during baseball playoffs.

When Drennan followed Triv daily on WTAM and they would fight in the studio while goofy Drennan came in to prep for his own shift, it could be quite funny. Drennan's ego made him an easy mark for Triv. A pouting punching bag.

Remember the guy trapped in the phone booth,he would tell everyone to pull over if you were driving it was so funny...had him on every day.

Only saw Drennan briefly, but what a big personality, I"m not a Cleveland fan, but he would be worth watching.

I watch him off and on Monday thru Thursday but not the call in session,too many idiots.

The 1-2 punch of Drennan and Galeti back in the day was a deadly combo lol. Yeah I watched Drennan periodically for a solid 10 years up until the past 2 years. The man really knows his baseball.

The 1-2 punch of Drennan and Galeti back in the day was a deadly combo lol. Yeah I watched Drennan periodically for a solid 10 years up until the past 2 years. The man really knows his baseball.
It's nice to see someone that loves Cleveland,lots of good stuff on his show.

The best NEO sports talker, IMO, was the late, great Geoff Sindelar. Jeez, that guy knew his sports! And he would let the callers actually carry on a conversation with him. Not being a fan of collectibles, I was never fond of all the calls he got about them, but his shows were still excellent. Plus, he was a great guy away from the mic. He is missed by me and many others.

The most entertaining NEO talk I ever heard (sans the late Gary Dee) was when Chuck Galeti and Chuck Booms would fill in together for Triv. They played off each other perfectly and actually made me LOL many times per show.

Called in last week and got on in less than five minutes,that tells you how many are watching his show now.