BRONNY JAMES - New Highlight Reel

Bronny James

Bronny James 2020 Highlight Reel

A brand new song and highlight video about Bronny James! Be sure to listen on Spotify, do the Tik Toc dance, and spread the video as much as possible.

Song: Bronny James
Artist: Treyvon Love
Producer: Moscoso
Video: Kristina-Lee Moorer
Animation: Toe2Dope

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 2.18.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 2.18.15 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 6.07.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 6.07.06 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

I feel bad for the kid. Between his old man and the media, they’ll never let him be a kid. LeBron still trying to find his teenage years, cause he never had one. Good luck Bronny !

It is Bronny and they’re putting the King title/crown on him already. Highlights of him are what they are, highlights. He may be great someday , but he’s a 14/15 year old kid. Wow !

I feel bad for the kid. Between his old man and the media, they’ll never let him be a kid. LeBron still trying to find his teenage years, cause he never had one. Good luck Bronny !
I know. I bet it sucks being a millionaire

Yeap. But what’s terrible if he isn’t allowed to be a kid. You only get to do that once in your life. Hopefully he’s, somewhat, being allowed.

Interestingly, I always wondered if LeBron was posting on here back in his HS days. There was alot of back and forth between what appeared to be players for Roger Bacon and StV during the 2001-2002 season. StV won the first game just before Christmas and Roger Bacon won in the Finals.

Interestingly, I always wondered if LeBron was posting on here back in his HS days. There was alot of back and forth between what appeared to be players for Roger Bacon and StV during the 2001-2002 season. StV won the first game just before Christmas and Roger Bacon won in the Finals.
Like Romeo Travis grabbing his goods towards the end of the game. Saw that personally

I think that Bronny's PR team are in overdrive right now getting his name out on the internets.

I came down with Lebron fatigue years ago. So gifted yet so much attention seeking behaviors his whole life. Hope the son handles fame better.

I came down with Lebron fatigue years ago. So gifted yet so much attention seeking behaviors his whole life. Hope the son handles fame better.
I'm not sure anyone could have handled fame much better than LeBron has. Think about it. At 15 or 16, he is on the cover of SI being anointed as the Chosen One. That's pretty heady stuff. First pick in the NBA draft. Everyone fawning all over him and telling him he is the greatest thing since sliced bread since he was in middle school. Everyone trying to cater to him, to buddy up to him, to cash in on him. He didn't have the most stable background to begin with! Still, with all of that, the worst thing he has done was "The Decision". He married his high school sweetheart. He is certainly an involved dad; I'll grant you, maybe a little TOO much (?). You never hear about him running around with other women. He kept a close circle of friends who seem to be good guys and form a solid support system. Never involved with drugs. Never involved with the criminal justice system. You don't hear about him driving 100+ on the expressway. He hasn't forgotten where he came from. The LBJ Foundation does a lot of good; especially in Akron. He has been thrust into the spotlight, and he certainly LIKES it! :) Yes, he is a prima donna! But can you blame him? Whether you agree or disagree with his social stances, you have to respect that he is at least willing to use his voice in ways on social issues in a way that Michael Jordan and Tiger woods certainly never did. His Foundation is deeply involved in helping educate economically disadvantaged kids. All in all, especially considering where he came from, I'm not sure too many people could have handled all the fame and attention much better than he has.

Well yeah you can blame him for being a prima donna. Who else would you blame?

His handling of the Brees situation spoke volumes of how far the hidden labron still has to go. A good man, a compassionate man would have seen an opportunity to educate their position and opinion. Not James. He saw an opportunity to go a different direction. His reasoning? Was it personal gratification? Ego inflation? Saw a weakness and an opportunity to attack? Or just an unplanned emotional misstep? He's yet to explain himself and the sports media doesn't have the ballz to ask him to explain himself.

One of those two men realized the power of apology. Another of those men has yet to learn the power of accepting. One was humbled. The other was, as you stated, self-inflated.

A rare opportunity risks being missed if these two do not get on a stage together. Which pretty much is a metaphor for this whole situation.

Both good. Both no doubt with flaws. One who used his inner power and faith to apologize and attempt to keep the dialogue open. The other who uses his power to shut down any other view.

Last edited:
Well yeah you can blame him for being a prima donna. Who else would you blame?

His handling of the Brees situation spoke volumes of how far the hidden labron still has to go. A good man, a compassionate man would have seen an opportunity to educate their position and opinion. Not James. He saw an opportunity to go a different direction. His reasoning? Was it personal gratification? Ego inflation? Saw a weakness and an opportunity to attack? Or just an unplanned emotional misstep? He's yet to explain himself and the sports media doesn't have the ballz to ask him to explain himself.

One of those two men realized the power of apology. Another of those men has yet to learn the power of accepting. One was humbled. The other was, as you stated, self-inflated.

A rare opportunity risks being missed if these two do not get on a stage together. Which pretty much is a metaphor for this whole situation.

Both good. Both no doubt with flaws. One who used his inner power and faith to apologize and attempt to keep the dialogue open. The other who uses his power to shut down any other view.
This is just silly. C'mon EIB, you're getting a little crusty in your old age, aren't you? Me, too, I guess... LOL :)

Wish Lebron would give more credit to the family that took him in during a very crucial time in his development.

This is just silly. C'mon EIB, you're getting a little crusty in your old age, aren't you? Me, too, I guess... LOL :)
Perhaps it is your response here that was silly? And clearly dismissive. I think the words of the day are "listen." Wouldn't it be more respectful to read my post again with that idea in mind? They taught that at that private Christian school you promote, didn't they? Here is an opportunity to practice.

If you still feel counter to the points of the post, then counter. Don't dismiss. Maybe you'll feel a bit less crusty. My post relied on facts of the interchange and the belief that james took a dismissive stance instead of a communicative one. Brees showed maturity. james, not so much. YOU called james a prima donna. I simply agreed. ;)

Last edited:
Perhaps it is your response here that was silly? And clearly dismissive. I think the words of the day are "listen." Wouldn't it be more respectful to read my post again with that idea in mind? They taught that at that private Christian school you promote, didn't they? Here is an opportunity to practice.

If you still feel counter to the points of the post, then counter. Don't dismiss. Maybe you'll feel a bit less crusty. My post relied on facts of the interchange and the belief that james took a dismissive stance instead of a communicative one. Brees showed maturity. james, not so much. YOU called james a prima donna. I simply agreed. ;)
I really wasn't trying to be dismissive. I just didn't want this thread to devolve into another litany of posts about NFL players kneeling during the national anthem. But to your point, at least the responses I saw from LeBron that were directed at Brees were not so lacking in compassion as you feel they were. LeBron said essentially Brees "still didn't understand why Kap was kneeling on one knee". To me, that's not confrontational. That's not lacking in compassion. Other posts by others about Brees certainly were moreso, but not this one so much. He was expressing his POV that Kap's kneeling was not being disrespectful to the flag, while Brees thought that it was. You question his motives as to why he spoke up. And to that, I have no answer. He feels he is a leader in the community and he feels his voice carries some weight; which it does. And he weighs in on social issues as a result. Is that hubris or social awareness? Probably a little of both. It does seem at times that he likes to hear himself talk; I'll grant you that. He is not a perfect man. But my original post to this didn't say that he was. The point I was making was that IMO, given where he came from and what he has dealt with, he has handled his fame pretty darn well.