Bring Back Coach Farrah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny_Swaggins91

Moderated User
Alright leps fans lets stop fooling around. Let’s get a coach that will utilize our talent and bring us back to the playoffs... and with the recent rumors of resignation from Twiddy let’s do it!!

Louisville football is the most overhyped program in the entire state. Soft program that has no idea what it takes. They were successful against a garbage NBC. Ferrah may be there only chance to get them back to being mediocre
Mediocre son that’s your first comment on this website! You my friend are mediocre.?

Troy Davis is a name I wouldn’t be surprised to see come up.. coached the defense for awhile. Now coaches at Mount Union but still employed through Louisville City schools

Have there really been rumors of Twiddys resignation? To be honest, in 2018 I thought Louisville embarrassed themselves vs Massillon, came out all hard and couldn't back it up. This past season I thought that they at least played with a toughness against Massillon that actually surprised me. I can only guage them on the Massillon game because that's all I saw complete games from them. Honestly, it seemed Louisville was lacking in the skill areas, at least to be able to compete with Massillon, but as I said, their toughness surprised me. Can Twiddy develope talent? I say at least give the guy a second year.

Have there really been rumors of Twiddys resignation? To be honest, in 2018 I thought Louisville embarrassed themselves vs Massillon, came out all hard and couldn't back it up. This past season I thought that they at least played with a toughness against Massillon that actually surprised me. I can only guage them on the Massillon game because that's all I saw complete games from them. Honestly, it seemed Louisville was lacking in the skill areas, at least to be able to compete with Massillon, but as I said, their toughness surprised me. Can Twiddy develope talent? I say at least give the guy a second year.
Good points but in 2018 Louisville’s team didn’t lose to ccc which was all on the coaching

if a Massillon fan wants to talk about the personal fouls last year in the first half, i'll give you that. but if the reference is the end zone before the game, i have to take issue with that. no school we ever play comes out and stays in the end zone at our stadium, they go to their sideline after they come out of the locker room. Massillon went to the end zone and then "goated" our kids with their mouth. i know because i was standing in the end zone. now, the late hits once the game started was wrong for louisville, no doubt about it. but two of Massillon coaches motioning to their crotch in our crowds direction after the first two scores more than made up for it...

if a Massillon fan wants to talk about the personal fouls last year in the first half, i'll give you that. but if the reference is the end zone before the game, i have to take issue with that. no school we ever play comes out and stays in the end zone at our stadium, they go to their sideline after they come out of the locker room. Massillon went to the end zone and then "goated" our kids with their mouth. i know because i was standing in the end zone. now, the late hits once the game started was wrong for louisville, no doubt about it. but two of Massillon coaches motioning to their crotch in our crowds direction after the first two scores more than made up for it...
Are we still discussing this ? Doesn’t 65-0 shut your mouth ?

It’s part of the “Louisville football tradition”. For some reason they believe they can run with the big dogs. Not that Massillon has done anything either outside of losing in the state championship last year

Massillon 82 I’m assuming that was your number in high school that’s real cute but nobody attacked your paper tigers no reason to go off... the way I see it in terms of the playoffs the leps and tigers are at the same level. Both have been runner ups?‍♂️

Massillon 82 I’m assuming that was your number in high school that’s real cute but nobody attacked your paper tigers no reason to go off... the way I see it in terms of the playoffs the leps and tigers are at the same level. Both have been runner ups?‍♂️
Read #10.
If you think we are at the same level you are completely insane.

i hadn't discussed it at all, your poster brought it up on a louisville thread, and yes your team and tradition is better than ours, no doubt...
Massillon loves to beat up on the small schools that don’t have the resources and recruiting services that Massillon has. If they make it to Hoban it could be 65-0 Hoban ?. The Louisville score this year should scare Massillon fans

Massillon loves to beat up on the small schools that don’t have the resources and recruiting services that Massillon has. If they make it to Hoban it could be 65-0 Hoban ?. The Louisville score this year should scare Massillon fans
Are mckinley and Glenoak small schools ? How about Warren ?
I’ll take Massillon +65 for $10,000 !

Listen buddy, I lettered 3 times for the Leps back when they were built on toughness. When you go up against the Carrolltons of the world it will make you look tough. Win the NBC and then lose 1st round
When was this? If you played for Farrah it was in the NBC. If you played for Crislip it was the NBC. If you played before then Louisville was the door mat of the fed. But I’m sure “back in your days” you guys would have killed these Louisville teams

When was this? If you played for Farrah it was in the NBC. If you played for Crislip it was the NBC. If you played before then Louisville was the door mat of the fed. But I’m sure “back in your days” you guys would have killed these Louisville teams
Buddy don’t even get me started, if I was on the field today I’d be all state. Huge difference in today soft game

I give Louisville credit. They attempted to play Massillon. Reality is the programs are are totally different levels. At least Louisville fulfilled the contract and didnt cancel after the first loss like Dover did years back.

If Louisville brings back Farrah we bring back winning. State title chances. It don’t matter who we play because ya know what.... em
[/
If Louisville brings back Farrah we bring back winning. State title chances. It don’t matter who we play because ya know what.... em
Maybe the leps should bring Bobby back at QB. It’s about talent not the coach. Louisville is grooming soft football players and you see the results on the field

So can anyone substantiate this coaching rumor? Seems odd that Twiddy would resign after one season.

Ya know I think louisville should start recruiting also. Bring us in some top athletes to compete with. Heck they can live with and my snow bunnies! I want a state championship and not just the AP state title like the tigers

Fellas, my comment was meant to be a compliment about the difference I saw from last year to this. If I struck a nerve I apologize, I honestly didn't intend it in a derogatory manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.