Breaking: Averagejoe is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagejoe01

At 12:00 AM on Jan 9, Averagejoe will be outing himself.

There comes a time in every man's life (Averagejoe's, especially) that he (Averagejoe) realizes being a message board enthusiast is just too much work.

Constant death threats and accusations to Averagejoe and his many grandchildren have forced Averagejoe to do the unthinkable and commit the ultimate message board sin.

See ya all tomorrow.

Sleep well. :p

Last edited:

Averagejoe... I am anxiously awaiting your unprecedented announcement. In fact, I have been refreshing my yappi feeds every ten minutes in hopes of learning your true identity. Your knowledge and wisdom you bring to this board is of legendary status. You are the very reason I flock to Yappi morning, noon, and night. I can't imagine how difficult this decision has been for you. I am praying that the Good Man upstairs provides you with clarity and peace at heart as you approach this defining moment in your blogging career. I hope you know that I am here for you on an "as needed" basis and can't thank you enough for all the inspiration you have provided me and my family over the years. Promise me you will be strong and never look back.

Fondly,
DS

Doublestack, thank you for the kind words and Averagejoe will not forget that what you have done for him (Averagejoe). It is an honor to call you Averagejoe's friend.

As for the outing Averagejoe later this evening, my uncle and more importantly my friend Uncle Donny has advised me to keep my identity a mystery due to the lack of attention on this thread. Averagejoe was hoping to make a splash to jump start his career into television, but the time does not seem right and Averagejoe will be remaining anonymous for the time being.

Thanks and God Bless,

Average Joe

You know, in today's world it's not that big of a deal any more when another gay comes out of the closet so why start a thread about it?!?!?!? :shrug:

You know, in today's world it's not that big of a deal any more when another gay comes out of the closet so why start a thread about it?!?!?!? :shrug:

Moedude, you got Averagejoe confused with his cousin Average Joe Montana. You should stick to your Stueby website harboring rapists and pedofiles instead of wandering over to the basketball board.

Status
Not open for further replies.