Brand New Tournament

This could be the best thread yet, everyone wants the kids to wrestle, everyone has different views on the virus but in the end, we want wrestling . We want tournaments, team duals, spectators, and most of all a state tournament. We want youth tournaments on Saturday and Sunday , free style and Greco in April and most of all kids wrestling. Have a great weekend!

Actually, we dont know. We havent from day one!! The scientists continue to flip flop. Nobody can say for sure. even fauci, even birx. We might think we know. We have our opinions. BUT honestly, NOBODY knows for sure. People are masking. People are social distancing. Yet, it is spreading in record numbers.

i have been outspoken on these boards from day 1. I have used info I have received from a friend in Bowling green who works on a covid floor. His son and my son work out together some. His son has not started school yet this year. He has been upset about this all along. He did say this weekend that its bad right now. His hospital is using more beds and more vents than ever. It is scary. BUT if you dont think politics are still involved explain how the left yelled about trump not listening to the science and fauci all along. THEN fauci says good things about trump and now fauci isnt on bidens pandemic team. IF masking and social distancing worked great, why is it happening more than ever and the numbers are at record highs?

BUT if you dont think politics are still involved explain how the left yelled about trump not listening to the science and fauci all along. THEN fauci says good things about trump and now fauci isnt on bidens pandemic team.

Ummm..

I reckon the only way out of this is to fund education to the point that people think wearing a face mask during a pandemic isn't communism.

It may take a while..

Ummm..

interesting that he waited until dec. 3rd to do so huh. Why add him a few weeks after you put the team together? Would it be because he was catching so much crap for not adding him to begin with. Open your eyes man.

well, .. the FACT is, he wasnt part of bidens team for 3 weeks. The pandemic team was put together without him. If he was the top pandemic experts in the world wouldnt he be on the short list? Or would he be an add on after catching crap about it? Now, go ahead and deflect

or maybe the decision makers need to be actually for the people. Not shut down a section of society, then hop a private jet to go to mexico. or tell people not to have thanksgiving, but have thanksgiving at indoor diing with a group of people. Or host political celebrations across the country the night after an election, while condeming political get togethers as super spreaders. or not let people congregate in church, but let them riot in the streets. or not let kids go to school but let the strip joints remain open.... OR the best one for this forum.... let kids wrestle but not shake hands after a match because of covid fears.. .lol....

Reactions: SCC
I think I'm going to Kathmandu....

But before I do, with nearly 300,000 deaths in the USA I'd like to know what ramifications President Trump is going to lay on China's welcome mat and when. Time is running short. THAT'S the sort of Politics I want to hear about.

Last edited:
Deep thinkers now implicating Biden and crew in the hand shake decision.

Just noticed on the Debate Forum that DeWine has progressed from Dictator to God.

LMAO.

Now, go ahead and deflect

Wait..

You think I give 1/10th of 1/10th of a s**t what some,,, guy, maybe??,, who won't sign his name to his posts thinks to the point that I will make an excuse for.... Something?

LOL

And also that I'll b le waiting, on baited breath to do it?

..Jesus Harold Christ..

Look, limp d**k, if I cared about your feelings I would have asked you if you needed a hug or whatever before I posted.