Boycott Coca-Cola

You guys aren't really mad at coke for them using their right of free speech, are you??? What foreign group made it just too much to take? I would think other countries would be mad at their own people singing America the beautiful.

I could see if coke put an emblem on a plane, then they showed that same plane crashing into the wtc. Then I might boycott. Maybe....coke is pretty tasty.

Coke's recipe includes brown sugar.

Which is slang for heroin. And heroin is destroying America. Couple that with the bastardization of "America the Beautiful" and I think it's safe to say Coke Cola is trying to destroy our Nation for profit.

Coke is the devil.

Please... compared to you I'm a bajillion candle watts. Getting busted with 60 grams of cocaine is what I would classify as 'not very bright'. Shawn Kemp's Kids = crack babies.

Am I supposed to be offended by that? :confused: I made the name as a joke. Although with your intelligence level, I'm not surprised you can't comprehend that.

Do you really think the only way to have your heart rupture is from crack cocaine? :laugh: Wow.

Am I supposed to be offended by that? :confused: I made the name as a joke. Although with your intelligence level, I'm not surprised you can't comprehend that.

Do you really think the only way to have your heart rupture is from crack cocaine? :laugh: Wow.

Yeah, yeah... it's a joke. It's all good cuz.

The only way my heart will rupture is if Shawn Kemp stays off drugs.

celebrating and promoting American culture through the native tongue of foreigners, for foreigners. Makes sense to me.

That doesn't make sense to me at all, unless foreigners really love America and American culture. Which maybe they do, I don't really know.

I was truly stunned, and offended, by this commercial. How much better would it have been to have all these recent immigrants singing "America" in English even if it had been heavily accented English. The whole assimilation, melting pot idea.

I don't usually jump into these boycotts, but the hat a fu**Ing joke that was. I get coke is a global brand but this is USA.