Boston Celtics will make the nba finals

brian1227

Imagine if they had gordon heyward , they ate best team it not even close. Cavs. Are old , slow, play no defense, kyrie made the cavs team with lebron, he the closer.

Cavs are struggling to beat bad teams now. LeBron is doing more, not less, playing more minutes and that's a bad thing. We may find out Kyrie knew what he was doing getting out of there when he could. LeBron is great, but he's not easy to play for or with. The Celtics are "coached" and play team basketball. The Cavs play a one on one game with LeBron and whomever the other 4 guys are out there. Korver bailed him out the other night, scoring 19 in the 4th quarter.

Boston playing great and KI looks as free as ever and is playing more unselfishly and showing effort on D even. But.....it is November people. Cavs have not had their 2nd best player yet in IT. Others miss a lot of games like TT and Rose. Nobody even knows what Cavs look like yet with IT and Lebron on the court together. If Cavs healthy in April-May then Cavs Boston series should be really good.

#1- Cavs don't have IT, who would definitely be a more reliable volume shooter/scorer than Kevin Love is right now. If Cavs were at full strength and were still losing like they have been to clearly inferior teams, then some eyebrows should be raised.

#2- Cavs, specifically LeBron, knows the value of pacing throughout a season, winning games that HAVE to be won and performing at the highest level when the occasion calls for it. You have to go back all the way to 2010 to point to the last glaring example of a time just LeBron himself couldn't turn it on when he needed to. The Cavs have a few seasoned veterans that also understand the value of pacing, "healthy" 35 year old Dwyane Wade in November will just not perform with the same intensity as a "healthy" DWade in April/May/June. Cavs just need to be top 4 in the east and they'll be just fine come playoffs.

Just like the Atlanta Hawks in 2015 :laugh:

Isn't it amazing how they try to anoint a team over the Cavs every year?

Tell me the national media doesn't have some weird hangup when it comes to Cleveland.

Cavs are struggling to beat bad teams now. LeBron is doing more, not less, playing more minutes and that's a bad thing. We may find out Kyrie knew what he was doing getting out of there when he could. LeBron is great, but he's not easy to play for or with. The Celtics are "coached" and play team basketball. The Cavs play a one on one game with LeBron and whomever the other 4 guys are out there. Korver bailed him out the other night, scoring 19 in the 4th quarter.

Cavs been in The Finals 3 straight years plus a championship. I'd say what they've been doing works. Boston #1 seed last year what they've been doing doesn't work = completely different team this year and I seriously doubt that'll work either. Having other guys to "bail" the best player out is a team effort that's what teams do.

Cavs been in The Finals 3 straight years plus a championship. I'd say what they've been doing works. Boston #1 seed last year what they've been doing doesn't work = completely different team this year and I seriously doubt that'll work either. Having other guys to "bail" the best player out is a team effort that's what teams do.

Nice Zezzo, I posted that 11/15/17, before this 11 game winning streak. Look, the Cavs are a good team, and they'll certainly be in the mix here come April. But most Cavs fans are already printing championship tickets like it's a no brainer the Cavs / Warriors will be in the finals. There's company at the top now. I think Houston has a great chance of unseating the Warriors. They have depth and tons of shooters. The Warriors are not as deep as they've been during the championship years. The Celtics are going to be right there in the east. LeBron is playing at an MVP level, willing this team to this win streak. But how long can he keep pushing the gas this hard? At what point does he begin to slow down, get a few knicks and dings. The Celtics are much better than they were last year. Last year, they had IT and some decent players to go around him. They have more depth, better shooters and a legit finisher in Kyrie. I think IT will have a tough time fitting in with this Cavs team. He commands the ball alot, and is a defensive liability.

The Warriors are not as deep as they've been during the championship years. The Celtics are much better than they were last year. Last year, they had IT and some decent players to go around him. They have more depth, better shooters and a legit finisher in Kyrie. I think IT will have a tough time fitting in with this Cavs team. He commands the ball alot, and is a defensive liability.

The Warriors won a title last year and then brought back everyone who played 800+ minutes (plus Javale McGee) and added Omri Casspi and Nick Young. They have even more depth than last year, a title year.

The Celtics upgraded from IT to Kyrie, yes. But Hayward may not play again the rest of the year, they lost Bradley, lost Olynyk and Crowder. They do have Tatum but that does not offset the other three. They most certainly do not have more depth.

Shocking, but 14Red is completely wrong again. :laugh: